More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zanosss12 zanosss12

How are we going to swap bodies?

#1 | GF's mom stealing body

Today was a special day for Tom. His new girlfriend called him to her house for the first time. There was no particular reason, she just wanted to spend time with him. He had already left the house and was heading towards her.

Upon arrival, he rang the doorbell. Footsteps were heard in the house and the door was opened by Sofia. She was as beautiful as ever. Tom stepped inside and as was customary in this house took off his shoes. He went to Sofia's room and there they spent a few hours together.

When Sophia's mom brought Tom a soda as he had requested, Sophia was a little embarrassed. She looked like something irreparable was about to happen. She knew about her mother's plan and had promised to help her, but she genuinely loved Tom just the way he was.

But still, she did nothing. As soon as Tom took a sip of the soda in which the body swap potion had been stirred, he immediately spit out the entire contents. It tasted disgusting. But the few drops that were left in his mouth and swallowed with saliva were enough to start the process.

At the same moment Tom began to feel dizzy. His vision swam and in a few seconds he lost consciousness. Seeing this, Theresa, Sophia's mom immediately smiled slyly.

"Thank you, Sophie. You have no idea how much this means to me." She then picked up the bottle of soda, which was almost full due to Tom not being able to take even a sip of that awful drink, and started drinking.

The taste of this drink didn't matter to her. Her passion to get a new body that was younger than her by more than two decades was so strong that she tolerated this horrible taste that would have made any man vomit. And so in literally a minute she emptied the bottle and wiped her mouth with her hand. At the last second Sophia screamed "NO! STOP THIS!" but it was too late.

Her mother had passed out and was sprawled out on the floor next to her boyfriend Tom. The swap process had already begun and was irreversible. Sophia immediately started weeping, realizing what she had just done.

Next chapter

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)