More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Charity Karma Charity Karma

What's your next move?

"You should"

Michael looked up from the Book of Wonders and a girl caught his eye almost immediately. She was a bit nerdy, but she also had a pretty face. She was engrossed in her tasks and sometimes sipped the drink that was next to her.

He thought for a moment and then wrote down his idea.

NEW RULE: Whenever the owner of this book says the words “You Should” to someone at the beginning of a sentence, the person must do this without hesitation.
This is then considered normal by the person and is done immediately.

NOTE: Everything the person has done up to that point is then forgotten and will no longer distract the person. Until the point when the owner of this book says to the person again “You should” and changes the rule, everything remains as the book owner said.

He went to the student, but she did not pay attention to him.

"You have a pretty face," he started the conversation. He had no experience whatsoever in addressing a woman.

She looked up at him and frowned.

"Thank you," was all she said. And busied herself with her work again.

"What are you doing?" asked Michael curiously.

"I'm learning, what does it look like?" she replied flippantly.

"Wow, that was just a question..." exclaimed Michael.

"I'm studying... And I need to focus, I'm writing an important exam tomorrow and I have a lot to do, so please go chat someone else up and let me study in peace."

"You know what? You should, whenever you buy a drink in this restaurant, pour it over your tits".

She looked briefly irritated at Michael and then she looked at the drink in front of her, took it in her hand and poured the half-full drink over her tits without hesitation. Fortunately it was not coffee, but some soda.

"Oops, I completely forgot." She said and concentrated on her work again. You could now clearly see her tits through the wet top.

"You should give me a blowjob right now." He said and he saw her confusion in her eyes. She wanted to say something back, but she was already on her way under the table. A short time later he felt someone playing with his belt and then opening it.

"You better do a good job. And you should also be nicer to everyone who sits down with you. you should also offer this service to everyone, including girlfriends."

She had pulled out his penis from his pants and blew with her mouth his penis. She looked him in the eyes while she had his penis in her mouth, at least she tried, which she barely managed in the tight situation.

But soon she no longer looked him in the eye, but rather had her attention on the penis she was blowing.

"You should always keep eye contact."

Immediately her eyes were back on him, she wasn't doing a good job, but it was a start after all. But she would gain enough experience in the next few days, he would see to that.

He noticed how her teeth touched his penis. "You shouldn't use your teeth during the blowjob. Only lips, throat and hands are allowed."

Immediately he felt her take back her teeth and just bobbed her lips over his penis.

"That's enough," he told her.

She came back up from the table and sat back down in her seat and had her attention back on her study papers as if nothing had happened.

"You should do this at least three times a day with other men and three times a day with women to practice your skill. I'll be back here in a week and then test how you did. You’d better be here too."

He stood up and turned to her again. "You shouldn't wear a wet top when you're studying."

She took off her top and focused on her work again.

He moved on to an older man in his early 40s and two slightly younger girls, maybe in their early 30s.

He assumed they were friends, so he sat down with them. They fell silent when he sat down with them.

"Who are you?" a woman asked kindly.

Oh he had not expected a friendly reaction at all, he had rather expected hostility.

"I'm Michael, I just got a blowjob from the girl one seat over."

The three looked at him in amazement, but then the man laughed out loud, the women soon joined in and other guests were already looking annoyed.

"Shut up!" Michael exclaimed angrily.

"Then get the fuck out of our place." The man exclaimed.

He looked toward the women and saw approval in their eyes.

"Then I guess I have but to..." wanted Michael to say.

"Fuck off”, said the other woman, who hadn't said anything yet.

"Fine. You two should kiss and grope each other passionately now." He pointed to the two women. They did so almost immediately, except there was again that confused look he had seen on the nerdy girl that was studying before.

It was so sexy to watch them both do it, but there was still one person left. The man.

He looked at him, but he was just sitting quietly in his seat, looking at his cell phone for a bit, as if this is completely normal for him. When he looked up and saw Michael still sitting there, he started to get loud again and shout. But Michael quickly intervened.

"You should go to that woman right now," he pointed to a woman who was very heavily gothic made up and drinking a cup of coffee. "And ask if she can put makeup on you, you have the desire to be made up like her. Then you also ask if she can change clothes with you or have an extra piece of clothing. You'll do anything to achieve your goal.“

He went to the woman almost immediately - not before that small moment of confusion was seen on his face - and approached the woman. She was surprised and looked past him to Michael, who quickly turned away. But after the man talked to her several times, the woman smiled and took him by the hand into the bathroom and so they disappeared. He would see the result later.

He looked at the couple kissing passionately and found that they were still missing something. Suddenly he knew what was missing. He was missing, but before he could join the two, he had to change something about their appearance. They were both cute, no question, but to fit into the image of Michael, something had to happen.

"You should wear more makeup. Much more. It's best to take an example from porn actresses, because they usually wear a lot of makeup."

The two stood up and, after a brief, confused exchange of glances, went to the restroom.

He stood up and looked for his next victim.

And then a woman came rushing in, with her daughter in tow.

"There will be consequences, young lady." She said it loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

The daughter wore a short miniskirt, a top which had a very low neckline and sneakers.

"Not so loud mom," Michael heard her say.

"Pfff, let everyone hear what a slut you are. Making out with every guy you meet."

"Oh mom!!!" the girl screamed in response and walked in past Michael to a seat. Her mother had obviously taken the cell phone away from her, because she was just pouting to herself.

Michael sat down with her.

"Eh, what do you want?" Asked the girl, a little disgusted.

"I just wanted to know what happened."

"This is not your business, get lost nerd."

Again, someone who is unfriendly, that he would fix right away.

"You should be and more open with me."

Immediately her face brightened and she looked at him kindly.

"What happened now?"

"Oh, I just went to school looking like I do now and made out with some guys in front of the school. The problem is that I'm at a very conversational school and the teachers immediately reported me to my mom."

Her mother came storming towards her in a rage and was about to start screaming again, but Michael was faster.

"You should give your daughter more freedom, if she wants to dress like that, that's fine. If she gives blowjobs to every boy she sees, that's fine too."

After a brief confused look, she walked over to her daughter and handed her phone back to her.

"You should sit down and lick your daughter's pussy until she cum."

She briefly looked at him again, irritated and then went under the table. After a short time, he heard the first licking sounds and then the moaning of the daughter.

"What's your name?" He asked her?

"Mirabelle, a very old-fashioned naahaame, I know. I would have liked a modern one."

"What's your mother's name?"

"Uhhh," she moaned softly.

"The name is Margrit," she stammered.

"Do you have any siblings?" asked Michael Mirabelle.

"Yyyyyaaaaa twwwwooo... Uh... I... I.... CCCUUUUIMMMMMIIIIINNNNNG!!!"

And as she came, a shock went through her entire body, then another and another. She had closed her eyes during this and pressed her mother's head into her crotch.

Then it was over and Margrit came out from under the table again. Before, she still wore makeup skillfully. Now there was nothing left of it, what was left of her makeup was probably stuck to her daughter's pussy and there were a few pubic hairs stuck to her face.

"You shouldn't clean your face after using it for such purposes," he said to Margrit.

Turning to Mirabelle, Michael continued "Are your siblings male or female?"

"I have a younger sister named Edith and an older sister named Aletta."

"How old are your daughters?" Michael now asked Margrit.

"Edith is 17, Mirabelle is 20 and Aletta is 26." She answered truthfully.

Michael had a few ideas that he had always wanted to try.

"You should have miscounted the ages of your children. Isn't Aletta 21, Mirabelle 16, and Edith 29?"

Michael saw her puzzled look. Margrit then nodded in affirmation. "Oh, you're right, how could something like this happen to me."

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves, you just pleasured a minor. You know what the penalties are for sexually groping minors."

Her satisfied expression suddenly turned to fear and she began to tremble and sob.

"What did I do. Sorry honey..." She wanted to take her daughter's hand, but she now pulled her hand away in disgust.

"If you don't want me to report this incident, you better do exactly what I say." He said seriously to the two.

Michael now purposely didn't want to name the magic words to see if it worked anyway.

"This is blackmailing!" Said Mirabelle softly. She had fear in her voice.

"I know, that's why I'm saying it!" Michael answered, turning to Mirabelle.

She then fell silent.

"We'll meet back here in a week. By then, you two and your siblings will have new names. These names are terrible. Take a cue from porn actresses or bimbo names. I want to know from you in a week exactly who you named yourselves after."

"But name changes usually take much longer than a week," Margrit asked with fear in her voice.

"Then you should speed up the process." Fuck he said it again.

She looked irritated again for a moment and then nodded in agreement.

"Mom, you can't seriously be doing this." Mirabelle said, upset and close to tears.

"Shut up," Margrit held her hand over her mouth. She started over again. "You've always whined that your name is too old-fashioned and you want a more modern one. So keep your voice down and listen to what else the man has to say." She said this as confidently as if she didn't care. But she did care, she was just trying so hard to alleviate the demands Michael had on her.

"But Aletta and Edith never complained about their names." Mirabelle replied, still close to tears.

"That's true, but I also realize it, their names are too old-fashioned. I grew up too conservative, and I wanted to teach you too. I realize that this was a big mistake."

"I'm not done yet. Besides, sloppy is the order of the day with you and your sisters. Accordingly, I have two pictures here for you to dress according to, depending on whether you have small breasts or if you have large breasts. If you have smaller breasts than C, you need to be taller and bigger, so the picture with the extremely high shoes is what you need to dress after, and if you have bigger breasts than C, you should also show them off and don't wear a bra, as shown in the next photo."

"In summer, as in winter, you may vary between outfits, but they must remain just as short."

He showed them the pictures and let the new regulation sink in.

"I won't do it! Then I'll be expelled from school right away..." Mirabelle started.

"Enough of this Mira, no more discussion, or do you want the man to report us? Then we'll be behind bars so long that when I get out, I'll be an old woman and imagine what would happen to you in jail."

"Oh yes, you also have to put on makeup after the pictures."

With that, he left them alone and went to a final couple who had been catching his eye all along.

The couple had been kissing the whole time and whenever he looked over at them, they only had eyes for each other.

Michael walked over to them and sat down next to the woman. She looked up at him, but her boyfriend pulled her back to him to kiss her again.

Hm interesting. I hadn't had that today either. To be ignored.

"You shouldn't be openly making out here, it's embarrassing." He said and almost immediately, they looked at each other awkwardly and didn't even look each other in the eye anymore, but got redder than a tomato.

"A woman should show her love for her husband only with one service." Said Michael, directed to the couple.

"What?" The woman asked in a soft voice.

"In a relationship, the woman should always give her man a blowjob first, no matter where they sit down, no matter when."

After a short hesitation, she wanted to disappear under the table. But Michael had other ideas.

"A woman who loves her man should dress accordingly. Ripped jeans and long fingernails with nail polish and sloppy makeup are a better choice there."

"Wait a minute Thomas. I'm going to the bathroom for a minute." Said the woman and left the place very quickly. Thus only Thomas and Michael were alone.

"Do you like cosplay?" Thomas asked. Michael was completely surprised by the question, but was also interested in where the conversation was going.

"Nah, it's not really my thing, what do you think of cosplay?" Michael then asked.

"I'd find it super sexy if my girlfriend dressed up as Cinderella or something, then the sex would be even better. But she doesn't like that kind of thing."

"I could make her do it. But what do I get in return?" Michael replied.

"Hmm, don't know what I can offer you in return."

"You could cosplay to start. Then you tell me how it is and then I'll let your girlfriend dress up." He suggested.

"Hmm, don't really know. How are you going to get her to do it?"

"Let me worry about that. But I just had an idea how I can have your girlfriend and fuck her and get rid of you. So what's it going to be? You as cosplay or your girlfriend in exchange?"

"Fuck you man. I'm certainly not going to bet my girlfriend against anything, but you can bet on my fist right now outside the restaurant!"

It won't come to that, Michael thought to himself, and implemented what he had just threatened.

"You should become a cosplayer. Post your first cosplays of Disney princesses or maid costumes on your new Deviantart profile, named ThomasGirl111, and come back in a week in your prettiest dress you've found by then."

He paused for a moment and then stormed up and literally ran out of the restaurant. Straight to the hair salon on the opposite side.

"Hey, who's going to pay for your drink now?" shouted a staff person who was still working without a top.

"I'll pay for that," said a soft voice, the soft voice that belonged to the woman who was just making out with that man.

Michael turned to her and was amazed at what a woman can do within 10 minutes.

She had ripped off her jeans almost completely to her thighs, revealing her perfect skin. She also wore no bra and her face was so heavily made up that he would never have recognized her, although her voice gave her away, she still looked super hot and sluty.

"Where's Thomas?" She breathed in a barely audible tone.

"Who is Thomas?" He asked.

"My boy frien..."

"You should LOVE the first single man you see the way you've loved your friend but with sex, until he pay you and you have a next friend."

"Oh, hey! What's your name? What can I do for you?"

"You can have my penis right here, right now."

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah!"

She sat down next to him and took out his penis. And gave him the best blowjob he had ever had.

He groped her pussy while she gave him the most divine blowjob ever, making her moan, which was muffled by the penis in her mouth.

"You should always dress like that," he told her, to which she replied with a "Mmmhhhmm."

Not long and he would come in her mouth. Then he remembered something else.

"You should always swallow cum. Unless your client says otherwise."

She answered again with a "mmhhmmm" and continued to bob her mouth up and down.

Every now and then he noticed her fingers gripping his shaft.

Then he finally came into her mouth. It wasn't much, but it was a week's worth of cum saved up. Yes he hadn't jerked off in well over a week.

He tossed a $5 bill on the table for her, which she immediately returned with a frown.

"Only $5? I would have expected more..."

"You should take what you can get. That's why you're considered the cheapest slut among hookers and get the most fucks."

"Oh, all right. I'll be on my way, then."

"Wait, not so fast. There are still some men here who will definitely put up with your services.”

"You should also give me all your money, your credit card with the number and your driver's license and passport. You know what? You should give me all you own." He said.

She opened her mouth to say something, but then she emptied her purse on the table and gave him her apartment key without asking questions. As she emptied her purse, several cards fluttered onto the table, including cards for shopping stores and credit cards.

She wanted to get rid of her clothes, but Michael held her back and indicated that she could keep her clothes.

"How much do you own?" He asked her.

"That's none of your business."

"You should tell me how much you have in your account." He corrected himself.

"It should be something like 3.4 million, but could be more." She answered truthfully.

He was wide-eyed and looked at her student ID card.

He quickly read her name on her ID card and suddenly began to sweat: She was the daughter of a multimillionaire who had been in the news several times for murdering guys, but always managed to buy his way out. I wonder what he would do to him when he found out what he had done to his daughter?

He had to act fast because he didn't know if she had already called her father.

"Does your father know you're here?" He asked her again, making the same mistake as before.

"Huh, what's it to you?"

"You should tell me if your father knows you're here."

"Um, no. Tom... Or whatever his name was... Dad wasn't supposed to know about him."

Pffewww, he'd been lucky again.

Then he had time to try something else after all.

"You were supposed to have dyed your hair platinum blonde a week ago".

He couldn't believe it, but it really worked. Her hair was suddenly platinum blonde from one moment to the next.

"Is it so obvious that it's not my real color?"

"No, it's fine," he assured her, although her eyebrows were still the old color, making the fake relatively obvious. But that still wasn't enough for her to be unrecognizable in front of her father.

"You should also have had your lips Botoxed a week ago, at least so big that you can't close your mouth properly. That was Tom's instruction, to make you even more appealing to men."

Suddenly her lips were so big and fake that any man would have stuck his penis between there and would have the face fuck of his life.

"You should have also had a boob job a good 3 months ago where you had your 700cc boobs replaced with 1000cc silicone boobs. All of this was funded by your pimp Tom. Since you are the cheapest hooker in town and get the most fucks, Tom was hoping that would bring in more money."

"You should also live in another apartment, the one you have now is no good for you. Maybe an apartment building, in the stinkiest corner of town, where the red light district is."

He saw almost immediately how her tits changed, where before she had a small and natural chest size, now her tits looked big and ball-shaped. Something had changed in her posture as well. Just a few minutes ago she was holding herself straight and looking confidently ahead. Now she had lowered her head a bit and was looking at the floor. What a few words could change.

"You should also go by another name. How about Charity? Do you want a new name?"

"Uh, I actually quite like my current name. Why should I change Charity? It suits me just fine, doesn't it?"

"You should have done something about your voice, too. Didn't you used to get bullied in school and the students made you speak in a squeaky, barely audible voice? Try speaking in that voice."

"What do you mean?" she spoke in a very high-pitched, barely audible voice.

"You should speak in that voice from now on whenever you have sex, or give oral sex. Better yet, you should only speak in that voice from now on and never use your old voice again."

"I'll be right back. In the meantime, you should go ahead and help another man here at the restaurant with your mouth."

He left her alone and went to a business woman who was quietly drinking her coffee.

"Excuse me." Said Michael nicely.

The woman looked at him kindly and asked him to sit with her.

"You should give me your bank account information and ignore any money that comes from a Miriam Turner-Evans. Also, you should forget this conversation after I leave the table." Shehad the same irritating look like all the other people before, but then she gave him the informations. He stood up and was about to leave when he noticed her tense posture.

"You should relax a little."

He quickly walked over to the student who was packing her things and heading out.

"Hey you, there's a woman up ahead who could use some of your licking service. Will you help her?"

Almost immediately, she walked over to the woman. She was about late 40s and just getting comfortable on the seat.

"You should appreciate this student's nice gesture and reward her for her effort, after all, she does it for free."

Michael moves away from the woman who was about to get her pussy licked.

He went to two more men and told them the same thing he did to the woman, but they were nice and obviously happy. So he didn't have to intervene.

He went to Charity who had just given a stranger man a blowjob in the restaurant under the table and he had spread his load all over her face.

He just gave her $10 and then shooed her away. She then made a run to the bathroom, but Michael held her back.

"You should keep cum on your face for at least two days before you wash it off."

"You should give me your account information now and your phone with all the passwords you have on there. If you use a password manager, you give me the password to that, if you have your passwords somewhere else, you give me the location."

"Um my cell phone code is my birth date..." She started to speak.

"Shut up bitch and tell me what I want to know." He angrily mouthed to her. He threatened her with her hand, which made her back away fearfully.

"Is there a problem here?", Michael turned around and saw a strong tall man.

"That shouldn't concern you." Replied Michael.

"I'm looking for a Miriam Turner-Evans, have you seen her?" Asked the man who was actually standing next to her.

Michael looked over at Miriam, she was shaking excitedly from one foot to the other, wanting to say something.

"You should go over to those men over there and them to let you blow them." He pointed over to a couple of men, a gang if he wasn't mistaken.

"So Charity, where were we. Ah yes at your cell phone code."

"That would be 050996 and all my passwords are ######!" She said.

"You use the same password for everything? What email address do you use?" Michael asked, puzzled.

"My father is a powerful man and I am usually left alone, so I only use one password. The email is [email protected]."

He tried the password and immediately he got in everywhere. Into her paypal account, into her Instagram account and even into her bank account.

"You should never talk about your old life again, no matter who your client is! You should also forget talking to me. You should work in this restaurant from time to time. Maybe the staff will benefit from your services, too. And so you can pay your debts."

He quickly went to the staff members of the restaurant.

"You should let her work here," he said pointing at the puzzled girl who was fixing her makeup in a mirror that was at the entrance of the restaurant.

He left the restaurant and entered in his appointment book the same primeval time in a week.

—————-

Tell me in the comments what story line I should continue

Who do we want to watch during the week?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)