More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by dirtykentman dirtykentman

What does he say or tell her?

"You know why you came, now on your knees"

His tone is still so relaxed, so calming, that she feels perfectly relaxed as his words drift over her. Even so, his words leave her confused as she tries to comprehend his meaning. As she looks up at him, he smiles back at her, placing a gently put a hand on her shoulder and applying a little pressure, not enough to push her downwards, but enough that suddenly his meaning becomes clear to Felicity.

"Here? you mean..." she looks at him, then down at the ground, and as her eyes travel back upwards, they stop midway, the tent in his trousers very obvious to her gaze. She's transfixed by the sight, amazed at how fast he has become aroused in this way, wondering if maybe he has been hard for a while and she simply hadn't noticed it. Deep down she knows that by allowing him to lead her away from the party in this way it was always for this type of reason, but now the evidence of his intentions is directly before her, it still shocks her. But mingled with the shock of his sudden change, she's also excited by it, by the fact that she can arouse this older man who has charmed her so easily since they first met.

"Yes, right here young lady, it's what you came for isn't it?" Again his hand applies a little downward pressure. It's more encouragement than any real , and this time she doesn't offer any resistance to him. Instead she reaches her hands down to lift the long evening gown above her knees to avoid grass stains before letting him guide her to her knees. It proves a little difficult to kneel in the long dress, and she has to hike it up a little further before she can kneel down fully, but soon she finds herself on her knees, the grass warm and damp from the evening air. And right in front of him, her eyes come level with that obvious bulge in his tailored trousers.

He keeps one hand on her shoulder, as if to hold her down. Yet Felicity knows if she wanted to stop, she could easily stand, that even though he clearly had intentions for her, somehow she knows that she could still stop right now and he would allow her. But she was also sure that there was no way she wanted this to stop, that all she wanted right now was to show this alluring older man how good she could be for him.

In front of her his other hand deftly undoes his belt, letting the buckle fall open. He takes even less time undoing the button and zip of his trousers, allowing them to fall away to his knees, leaving his boxers in front of her, the outline of his cock defined perfectly inside them for Felicity to stare at.

"Take me out" he speaks gently to her from above, and she feels her hands moving as if he is controlling them. They lift up to the waistband of his boxers, ready to pull them down and let her see what it is that she knows she needs to see so badly already.

Does she finish it off, or is there a disturbance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)