More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shibbar Shibbar

The man pondered deep and hard about this.

"You're right. I should actually try and be a better person myself."

She chuckled menacingly. "If that is what you wish. It will be harder than you think, but... perhaps. Good luck..."

He stared in awe as she dematerialised before his eyes, disappearing into nothingness.

"...you will need it."

He stood there within his circle, empty and alone. Yet, though he was faced with some harsh truths, a faint ember had sparked within him. An ember that if tended and cared for properly, could turn into a great blazing star.


"Oh shit! F-f-ffffff-uck!"

She moaned. Her thighs shook like jelly, her legs wrapped around his back and a hand on his head pushing it down. His head was buried within her messy tangle of pubes, and he was slobbering and eating her out like a starving animal; his tongue lapped at her juices as if his life depended on it, as if it was ambrosia. It stunk, but in that good way that makes men's blood pump.

It has been quite some time since that encounter. The man took a long hard look at his life and set out to make changes; to put effort into it and stop worrying about things he can't control. He realised that he actually had it quite good, especially that by his side was a woman that loved and cared for him, and he wanted to show that to her, to make her happy. So even against his own self interest he began to pay more attention to her needs, to what she said and did, and found that it is the little things that make us fall in love with people. And he fell in love with her all over again.

"Yeah, just like that- just like that! Oh!" Her back was arched and her lip bitten. She was close and eager to get off and her breathing matched that feeling. She was even pulling on his hair with both her hands, helping him slide his tongue up and down, in and out and around. The mans jaw hurt like the dickens, but he didn't care; seeing her so enjoying herself gave him great pleasure. Suddenly, she quivered, and he tasted her getting more wet, his face now drenched in her juices. He kept on going despite her weak objections, licking in circles her clit which sent those uncontrollable shivers down her spine that one gets when a sensitive part is rubbed too much, until he saw her calmly breathing heavily and stopped.

"Fuck... that was amazing... You were good before, but... wow! You haven't been practicing on anyone else, have you?" She said that jokingly, and would've kissed him as apology if he weren't dripping with fem-cum.

"Of course not! I just want to see enjoying yourself, that's all," he paused, staring at her eyes, "...I love you."

"I love you too."

And now the man knew he was happy and fulfilled.

"Now let me suck that dick!" she yelled, laughing.

They kissed, and the man felt happier than he has in quite some time.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)