More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

What's next?

"YOU MEAN WITH US"

Autumn turns around seeing 3 other attractive, young ladies like her standing in the kitchen as she's introduced to them. "Autumn this is......CANDY.....SARA...... AND MARIE” (OLIVIA HOLT, DEBBY RYAN, & HAILEE STEINFELD); “Great he brought home another stray" as Sara/Debby is told "you're free to leave anytime you want to but you won't survive out there for long without my protection"!! "Hi nice to meet you ladies" as I explain how Autumn was almost 'zombiefied', turned into one of the walking dead herself, "so you and they are safe inside these walls, the zombies don't bother you....AT ALL"???!!

"As long as those satellite dishes remain on and operating, they send out a signal that repels the zombie's, it makes a 'high pitched' sound that they can't stand....keeping them 15 to 20 miles away". "You can stay Autumn however 'everyone' here has to work...pull their own weight helping out" as she agrees to help in return for living with us. "It's hard work though farming, cultivating, planting and picking vegetables and fruits, feeding the animals pigs, chickens, and milking the cows"! "I know all about hard work, I'm from Texas so I work really hard all day and play in the bedroom' even harder at night"; "GREAT" Candy/Olivia says "just what we don't need another person in the house" as she is intimidated by Autumn's beauty, grace, poise, and caring attitude. "How long has it been since you had something to eat Autumn" as her hunger pains return at the mention of food, "I.....I'm not sure...3....maybe 4 or 5 days ago Robert"???

"You must be starving then, I'll make you whatever you want.... a salad, peanut butter sandwiches, OR if you prefer I can cook some scrambled eggs, frying up bacon or sausage.... maybe some pancakes also"??? "Pancakes, eggs, and bacon if you don't mind Robert, I don't want to put you through any trouble". "It's no trouble Autumn I'm glad to do it" as Candy, Sara, and Sue Ann watch me, seeing how I care for Autumn....showing a deep affection for her more than them with the exception of Candy, 10 minutes later Autumn is served breakfast, a big plate of plate of scrambled eggs, 4 slices of bacon, and 3 fluffy pancakes as she begins to eat.

"Oh my god, it feels sooooooo good to eat again" as she shovels fork after fork of scrambled eggs into her small, attractive mouth, "this food is delicious Robert thank you" as she eats the bacon and pancakes putting butter and syrup on them. My three 'roommates' for lack of a better word, continue what they were doing going about their daily chores and duties until 'playtime' later that night; It's totally 'voluntary' though, they don't have to participate....THEY WANT TO out of gratitude and appreciation for being saved by me…AND BEING KEPT SAFE FROM THE ZOMBIE HORDES OUTSIDE.

(Flashback) Candy, beautiful blonde Candy thinks back to 'when she was saved' 8 months earlier by Robert in a warehouse where she thought she'd be safe from them, unfortunately for her the zombies can 'smell human fear' in the air and Candy was very much afraid for her life. Something happened in the warehouse, she's not sure what it was that 'drew' the zombies to it....to her, they probably smelled a strong 'scent of fear, _HERS _as they entered the building snarling and making noise closing in on her. The dead zombies get closer and Candy starts crying and whimpering afraid she will be killed and the zombies hear her, as we cut to Sara and Sue Ann also remembering how the two of them were rescued by Robert as they were holed up in a grocery store before the zombie's picked up their scent, the smell of fear being given off by their sexy, young, and voluptuous bodies.

Brunette Marie and red headed Sara were lucky that Robert was out that day filling his knapsack with canned goods, carrying his portable 'ANTI ZOMBIE' device to drive away any walking dead, that's how Autumn was saved. Sara and Marie are backed into a corner fearing for their lives as the zombie's approach them, cringing in fear and hugging each other "get away from us, leave us alone"" they cry fearing they will die a horrible being ripped to pieces. Robert appears behind the walking corpses blowing their heads off with his shotgun leaving four of the 'flesh eating creatures' alive before driving them off with his 'high pitched' device as he rushes over to the attractive ladies, "you're okay....you are safe now" as Sara and Marie look at each other in disbelief.

"You....you saved us sir" Sara tells me, "yes thanks for the help we were sure we were going to die" Marie says. "You are welcome ladies, are you two alright"???? "Yes I think so sir" as they're told "I'm Robert"; "My name is Sara and this is my friend Marie" as he stares at their gorgeous, very attractive, and young bodies (hips, breasts, and their sexy legs) in their tight shirts and shorts. "I thought it was just the two of us who were still alive and here you are ladies" as they look at each other puzzled before he continues, "I saved a young, voluptuous blonde last week she's alive, very grateful, and 'safe' back at my mansion" as the 3 of us hear more zombies approaching. Marie and Sara whisper to each other, "do you mind if we stay with you for a few days Robert....back at your estate"???????

"We don't have any money to pay you though for any food we might eat or lodgings you might provide us" as they are told "I think we can work something out ladies if you get my meaning" as Robert grabs both of their sexy, tight asses squeezing them hard and they smile knowing what he wants S....E......X....SEX!!!!!! They load up on groceries boxes of pasta, spaghetti sauce, pretzels, peanut butter, jelly, cookies, crackers, soda, drink mixes, whatever they can carry in plastic and paper bags as the three of us walk carefully back to Robert's huge mansion avoiding the zombie's entering it, "good you're back I was getting lonely here by myself Robert; "I'm really glad you're letting me stay here with you maybe we can have some fun later" as Candy turns the corner seeing 2 attractive females behind me, a red head and brunette.

"OOHHHHH she says disappointed, "I see you found some more female survivors out there" hoping she will not have to 'share' me with them. "They'll only be here for a few days before they leave Candy then it will be just the two of us alone together"! "Maybe even later tonight" Robert tells her as she smiles her pretty brown eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree, "okay whatever you want ". I give Sara and Marie a 'tour' of my mansion showing them their bedrooms, the kitchen, the 3 greenhouses (each the length of a football field) where I grow my fruits, vegetables, and some herbs for seasoning. Next they are shown the farm where I raise chickens, cows, and pigs for food before being given a choice to either help me pick the veggies and fruits storing them in my mansion OR feeding the pigs and chickens and milking the cows. Marie being raised on a farm is used to being around animals picking that chore while Sara and I harvest the vegetables and fruits (watermelons, cantaloupe, apples, bananas, oranges, strawberries, raspberries, and kiwi along with heads of lettuce, carrots, onions, and potatoes).

Once we are finished they are exhausted, too tired to move as I help them up the stairs to their bedrooms laying them down on their beds as Candy enters the door. "They should sleep for the rest of the night Candy, want to have some fun in my bedroom now" as we walk down the hall closing my bedroom door behind us. Candy takes off her halter top showing me her perky, round, firm breasts in a pink bra, "how do you like these Robert"?? "If you want I'll let you play with them and if you're lucky I might let you 'run your mouth' over them also while you're feeling me up....how about it am I turning you on"?????

I look down at my shorts as my 'bulge' grows larger removing them, "what do you think Candy" as I stand there 'fully erect' and she gets on her knees looking up at me with her pretty eyes. "Has anyone ever given you a 'blowjob' before Robert" and I shake my head NO telling her "NOT SINCE THE ZOMBIE INVASION" as Candy tells me " I'm a virgin and blowjobs are really enjoyable for the man or so I’ve heard....and the woman who's performing the 'oral sex' on his shaft" (sounds coming from behind closed door) as her sexy mouth wraps around my meaty package. "MMMMMMMMMM......TASTY, IT IS DELICIOUS" Candy tells me her mouth packed full as she deep throats it going down on me; "mmmmmmmmm......aaaaaahhhhhh........oooooohhhhhhhhhh", my hands unhook her bra feeling up her round, gorgeous, and suckable breasts as she shrieks with pleasure "ooooooohhhhh Robert your hands are magic I've never felt this good before"!!!! "If I make you cum will you fuck me on the bed" she asks me.... hoping I'll say yes which I do.

“Make me cum Candy and you can lose your virginity tonight", Candy licks her luscious red lips.... slowly, "I'm going to make you cum Robert....cum in my mouth and when I'm done with you you won't want anyone else’s lips sucking your dick.... JUST MINE"!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FLASH FORWARD TO TODAY WHEN I RESCUED AUTUMN....EXACTLY 3 WEEKS LATER)- Autumn finishes her breakfast telling me "thank you Robert that was filling.......BELCH"!!!!!!!! "Excuse me I think I ate too much" as I smile at Autumn's lovely face staring into her attractive and very pretty blue/azure colored eyes noticing the brown flecks in them as I stroke her pretty blonde hair telling her "I'm really attracted to you Autumn, you are gorgeous.....ravishing...a goddess" before showing her to her bedroom, "I'm right next door if you need anything Autumn......Candy, Sara, and Sue Ann's bedrooms are at the end of the hall.

"Thanks again for letting me stay here with you Robert, I promise to work hard, you won’t be sorry" as I give Autumn a tour showing her the greenhouses where she will be working, the farm and barn with my animals where she might be milking the cows, feeding the chickens and slopping the pigs before telling her "you can start tomorrow, everything has already been done today so you might as well relax and get some sleep until dinner is ready". "We do have a 'private session' in my bedroom which all of the ladies join in, but there's no need to feel 'obligated to participate'......IT'S TOTALLY VOLUNTARY AND UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US AFTER DINNER, YOU DON'T HAVE TO" as Autumn goes into her bedroom laying down and she starts to wonder what I meant when I said 'we have a private session in my bedroom.... it’s totally voluntary and up to her'????

She quickly falls asleep for the next 5 hours as her 'zombie fright' tired her out, waking up refreshed as she hears noises coming from my bedroom.... moaning, groaning, and muffled screaming, but 'pleasurable' screams not scared, as she walks out into the hall stopping outside my door as she tries to decide whether or not to knock on it???? "Someone might be in trouble, but on the other hand they just might be having sex with Robert, I better check" as she opens the door seeing me and Sue Ann on the bed, the sexy blonde is gagged with 'my belt', her wrists are fastened behind her back tight, and her ankles are handcuffed to the corners of my bed!!! "Oh I'm sorry Robert I heard screaming and thought you might be in some sort of trouble", "thanks for your concern Autumn but me and Sue Ann are just having a 'private bondage' session together, we'll see you in the morning okay"??? "Okay" she tells me heading back to her room unable to stop thinking about Sue Ann being tied up on my bed while I was fucking her blonde body, as she starts getting aroused running her hands over her young stomach and breasts while she rubs her loins through her shorts wondering if I might do that to her before remembering my words "it's totally voluntary....all of the ladies join in.....there's no need to feel obligated....IT'S UP TO YOU'. My words keep running through Autumn's mind....'UNLESS THEY WANT TO....IT'S TOTALLY VOLUNTARY, IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE YOU CAN YOU DON’T HAVE TO THOUGH’, and she wonders if Candy or Sara also 'participate' in my lovemaking/bondage sessions. Morning arrives as we shower, bathe, get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast, eggs- sunny side up, bacon and buttered toast as I tell the 4 gorgeous beauties "I have to go out for a while to get some things we're getting low on-toilet paper, bath towels, toweling, and bar/dish soap, I'll probably be gone 5 or 6 hours"! "It will be faster if I come with you Robert, we can carry two times as many supplies" Autumn tells me, "okay if you want to help be ready in 10 minutes Autumn" as she smiles at me. We leave the 'safety' of my mansion and I stroke Autumn's pretty face with my hand brushing her hair back, "sorry about bursting in on you and Sue Ann last night Robert....DID SHE WANT YOU TO DO THAT TO HER"??? "Yes she did Autumn, it was her idea to be tied up on my bed helpless, not mine......SHE ASKED ME"!!! We bag what we need (dish and bar soap, toilet paper, and toweling) driving off any zombie's that we meet on the way back, "would...would you tie me up...I mean if I asked you to Robert" Autumn asks me both curious and nervous at the same time as she waits for my answer. "Maybe Autumn...maybe...if you asked me to tie you up, I mean if you really, really want to be tied up by me...Sure I'd do it". "Do you want me to tie you up tonight Autumn" as she replies "I'm...I'm not sure yet, it looks like Sue Ann and you were enjoying yourselves last night....but I still don't know". "If you want me to tie you up fine, if not that's fine also, NOT EVERYONE HAS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BEDROOM GAMES....YOU'LL STILL BE ALLOWED TO LIVE HERE AS LONG AS YOU WORK". We arrive at the mansion 4 hours later unloading the paper and dish/hand soap products, Autumn takes Sue Ann aside speaking with her, "I want to apologize to you for walking in on you and Robert last night"! Sue Ann whispers "go....run away....leave her....right away....tonight if you can", "what....why Sue Ann"??? "Robert works us so hard all day so that were too exhausted to fight back at night, he's able to overpower US and do whatever he wants to with our bodies"!!!!!!!!!!! Autumn gets aroused thinking about Robert 'overpowering her', controlling her body…DOMINATING HER, using her for his own pleasure and HERS of course; "Why don't you leave if you don't like him doing that to you", she asks "because he feeds us, gives us shelter and a warm bed to sleep in, we're protected inside these walls...out there we wouldn't last a week against those 'blood thirsty, zombies we'd be ripped apart and killed"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Autumn thinks about this realizing it is true, she and the rest of the ladies living with Robert would be killed, eaten alive, and torn apart if they ever left the safety of his mansion: Robert goes out a few days later to pick up some ‘electronic parts’ for the cameras that protect his mansion seeing two young blondes…AND SIX ZOMBIES FOLLOWING THEM…. UNKNOWN TO THE BLONDES OF COURSE who turn a corner as Robert follows the zombies from a distance! He knows they will wait and strike when the women are most and alone…usually as the sun goes down and their ‘Zombie Urge for Brains’ increases, Robert cannot leave them out here alone…THEY WOULD NEVER SURVIVE THE ONSLAUGHT OF A ZOMBIE HORDE ATTACKING THEM, HE MUST SAVE THEM:

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)