More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Torg Torg

What do you tell her?

"We can't leave until tomorrow."

"Well, we have a problem. My car is a half mile down the road, not drivable. If we leave now, we'll have to steal your dad's truck, and he'll know who I am from my car." You kiss her cheek. "We can't leave until tomorrow after the car is fixed. The tow truck is coming tomorrow, and it shouldn't take too long to get a new tire. I'll come by at noon on the road past your farm. If you still want to come with me, be waiting near the road, and I'll pick you up. How does that sound?"

"Okay. I'll be waiting along side the road at noon." She kisses you tenderly on the lips. Then she slides her hand down and grips your softened cock. Her tongue plays with your lips as she raises your flagpole. "Let's fuck once more to seal the deal, okay?"

She rolls onto her knees. You get up behind her and plow into her sopping wet cunt. You reach under her and pinch her nipples, bringing out her groan. The erotic sight of this gorgeous teen impaled on your cock, wobbling tits and all, is incredibly sexy. You've come twice in rapid succession, so you last through two more of her climaxes before you put one last load into her fertile, unprotected womb.

You both pant for several minutes until your cock finally slips limp from her pussy, followed by a trickle of cum.

She stands up. "I'll sneak back inside, then you come in ten minutes."

"Okay, Loretta, dear." She kisses you hard before she leaves the barn.

You wait ten minutes and sneak back to the house, hoping she doesn't change her mind and tell her father in the morning. You fall asleep and have disturbing nightmares for the rest of the night.

What happens in the morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)