More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Macaw Macaw

Do you go to breakfast with her?

"That sounds better than staying in this room"

"Perfect! We'll just go to the Starbucks outside, my treat!"

You're surprised by the normally shrewd Ella offering to pay for your food, but you're not going to turn down this offer.

You start to follow Ella slightly behind her outside to the nearby Starbucks. She tells you to grab a seat for the two of you which you obey and find a small table by the window of the store.

You look over to the counter where Ella is and can't help to admire her looks. When you first met her she wasn't that attractive and if anything a little plump. But now she's a changed woman. Her long, straight raven black hair has always been a favorite of yours but now her body is a sight to gaze at. Her above-average sized breasts, a near-flat stomach, and plump little butt are three of her amazing qualities but it's also another thing about her.

For looking so cute and innocent due to being only 5'1", she was the flirtiest girl you've ever known. Even though she already has a boyfriend, every time you've been out with Ella and Sophie she always ends up with the attention and basking in it, getting anything she wants from all the hopeless men around her. Even on the odd occasion you've had to pretend to be her Boyfriend to stop the more aggressive men.

You loved every second of the acting.

"Hello? Earth to Mike, you still there?"

Again, Ella pulls you out of your daydreams. You need to stop doing that.

"Sorry Ella, I need to stop doing that." You reply.

"Yeah you better be, or it won't end well for you." Ella says with a cheeky little wink.

You both then start to catch-up over a cup of coffee each, asking about each other's jobs and lives until Ella asked,

"How are you doing with Sophie?

Well, how are you doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)