More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Macaw Macaw

Well, how are you doing?

"Not well"

"How come? What's up? Tell me Mike"

You feel a little nervous about telling your Girlfriend's best friend about your relationship, let alone your sex life with her.

"No it's alright. We're fine Ella."

Ella rolls her eyes a little which garners a laugh from you. However, you stop laughing when Ella looks you dead in the eyes, puts her hand on your hand and asks:

"Tell me Mike. You can trust me can't you?"

For some reason her eyes looking into yours comforts and relaxes you about this situation.

"I do trust you Ella. Well to be honest with you, it's the sex life. you know how it is, it's been over two years now and i miss the old days when we used to fuck all the time." You say nervously hoping Ella won't react the wrong way.

"See was that hard Mike? That sucks though, it happens though. I used to have that problem with my boyfriend. But trust me Mike, you can tell me anything."

You can't help but let the anxiety fly away while Ella keeps looking into your eyes. You even forget that she still has her hand on yours and it's been there for at least a minute. She gives you a sweet smile and you smile back, feeling completely at ease and relaxed around her.

"Okay, how about this, fuck going to Newcastle, how about we go around London, go shopping, have lunch, and just have an overall great time. Come." Ella tells you in such an enthusiastic tone.

Do you accept or do you wait for your train?

well, do you go with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)