More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by smol_spelunker smol_spelunker

What's your idea?

"Take me home with you"

{if FromRestaurant = true} The ride home in Jane's pussy didn't really start until she got in her car. Her pussy was warm, wet, dark, and cozy, but you weren't content with cozy for much longer. You didn't want to get her stirred up again before she could sit with how wet she gets, you were worried you might slide right out. Once seated, however, you made sure to turn and slide a bit, reminding her of your presence. "Careful" you hear her say through her body, "I don't want you to drown. You're going to get me going again doing that." So, of course, you did it again. "Unnh," she grunted, her heart rate picking up and she gyrating her hips a bit in response. "That's what you want, isn't it? Didn't anyone ever teach you it's not nice to tease?"

You keep each other entertained on the drive back to her house. Shortly after you hear her put it in park, you feel a pair of finger checking that you felt securely enough in place. Then, you felt a rush of movement as she stood up. You could feel the wiggle, jolt, and friction of every step as each movement slightly shifted her vagina against you. You can hear her heart rate picking up speed as her door opens, then shuts. Then, a rush of movement as you guess that she's stripping down and throwing herself on the bed. Then, you push yourself out, causing her to groan pleasurably as you emerge. {FromRestaurant = false}

{else}

"In your panties, of course." You say. Jane is glowing red and lets out a flustered, naughty giggle. You've been teasing her for months about going home with her one day to be her own personal toy for the day. You've gotten dirty with her plenty of times in the office, and even in public, but never in her own home. Jane looks away from you, and then looks back, biting her lip. Still leaned over the desk, she grabs the collar of her shirt down, exposing even more of her cleavage. Jane sometimes went braless (she wasn't so large-chested that it would ruin her day) and today happened to be one of those days.

"Silly, everyone knows you start with the tits," she said.

"Don't mind if I do" you say, picking up your backpack of sex gear and throwing it on. You stop and look at her just outside of her shirt collar. "Wanna try to vibrator vest later?"

Jane let out a short giggle and said "stop teasing, let's go!" Her chest surges forward at you while a giant hand pushes you into the warm darkness of her shirt. A moment later, and the hand has positioned you up against her left breast, her rock solid nipple pushing into your chest and her shirt pulling you against her tit. You feel the world go vertical as she stands up. Jane pushes you against her breast to check how safe you are from falling, and starts to walk.

"Better keep that nipple hard if you want something to hang- oh!" She interrupted herself. While she was walking and talking, you slid yourself down a bit and started grabbing, sucking, and gently biting her nipple. The nipple, in response, stiffed and swole even more. You feel Jane's fingers brush your head through her shirt. "Just like that," she whispers, just before you hear the office door open and shut. Once you feel her get in her car and shut the door, you get back to work, gently biting and twisting her nipple, working your body against it to give her some friction. You can feel her thrusting her chest forward from time to time and wiggling her hips in pleasant agitation. You can feel her heart thudding through her giant breast as it pushes up against you and her shirt. From time to time, Jane reaches up from the wheel and strokes your head and back with one finger.

The ride isn't long, and Jane hurriedly gets out of the car before rushing inside. "Oh, fuck, that's good," she says, taking a few seconds to tease you and her other nipple. "I've got a..." she stops, gasps, and then lets out a flustered groan as you squeeze her nipple tight. "I've got a surprise for you," she says, quicker this time as she hurries to her bedroom. As she enters, you hear and feel her dropping her panties and mini-skirt, follower shortly by her shirt, heating you with a blast of cool air when it peels away. "Well?" She asks, sitting back on the bed.

{endif}

In the light of her lava lamp, you can see her naked form, pleasantly soft and curving in all the right places. You also notice a glint of light from her right nipple. "You got a nipple ring," You say.

"Yep!" she says. "I was hoping you'd be the first person to test drive it," she says. You look up at her. She's biting her bottom lip in anticipation for the night to come. You can smell the sweet inviting smell of her womanhood, you see her nipples erect. You try to grab her clit, and she sighs excitedly, but stops you. "Slow down. There's no need to blow all our fun right away. Maybe you could just hang out with me down there and we'll see what happens."

What do you want to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)