More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sarckle Sarckle

What should she do?

"Streak all the way home."

Mona’s face is frozen, but not in time like everything around her but rather frozen in fear at the words she just heard. “Ah, starting out with some good old nudity, huh? Didn’t realize you were such a pervert Sam. You could’ve asked her to cut her hair or catch a squirrel. But instead you jumped straight to nudity. Now Mona here has to strip completely before running home. Mona, do you understand the task that has been given to you?”

“I . . . I . . . can’t. I can’t just run naked through campus. It’s the middle of the day. It’s cold, it’s fall time. I . . . please don’t make me.” Mona is freaking out.

“Well, I think we went over this already, but why don’t I repeat myself. It’s not like I’m a supreme being of the multiverse or anything like that. So I’m not going to make you, at least not directly because trust me I could,” the Universe waves their hand and Mona starts dancing before stopping in place again. “But while I won’t directly make you do these tasks, you will be compelled to do them, because failure or refusal will result in punishment.”

The look on Mona’s face is a mix between fear over the Universe’s threat and shock over her sudden and involuntary outbreak of dancing. “Okay,” Mona says nearly in a whisper.

“There ya go, try to play up some sympathy and maybe Sam will go easy on you next time. Or maybe not, who knows? I didn’t do a whole lot of research on who I picked. Well I did do research on who I picked, just only on the first couple I picked. After so many failed attempts you just kind of stop prepping as much. But don’t worry about any of that, it’s all behind us now. So let’s do this already.” Time resumes and the Universe is gone.

Mona is left standing in the open with her newly donned collar gleaming in the sunlight. She takes a look around, nobody seems to be in the area. She takes off her backpack opening it up and placing it on the ground. She pauses with her hands gripping the bottom of her LCU sweatshirt. She seems conflicted between her wish to not run naked through the campus and her fear of what the Universe would do if she didn’t.

In a flash, she pulls the sweatshirt over her head revealing a tight orange t-shirt with a picture of a cougar wearing an LCU baseball hat. Without the loose sweatshirt in the way, her body is on full display under the tight t-shirt. Her breasts are a perky set of B cups sitting above her toned stomach. She shoves the sweatshirt into her bag before removing her t-shirt. Her tan and muscular stomach also sports a dangling jewel from her navel piercing. She quickly unsnaps her bra. Her nipples hardening in the cold fall air. She slips off her shoes before pulling down her jeans and underwear in one motion, revealing her shaved pussy.

“Do shoes count?” Mona asks into the empty scenery. When nobody answers she says, “Better safe than sorry.” She pulls off her socks and shoves everything into her backpack before zipping it up again. She slips her bag onto her back and pauses taking a series of deep breaths. Then she takes off running back the way she came from.

When she rounds the corner, she enters an open courtyard filled with other students. People all around the courtyard take notice of Mona running naked through the courtyard. Several people are snapping pictures of her. Others call out to her. “You go girl!” “Slut.” “Woo-hoo!” Among many other calls. Her breasts bouncing with each footfall. She keeps her eyes straight ahead focused on her goal.

Mona reaches the end of the courtyard closing in between two of the school halls. She continues past the buildings not letting up her pace. She is finally to stop as she reaches a city street. She pauses for a car to pass. The driver notices Mona nude on the sidewalk and stops his car for her. Waving her to cross in front of his car, while he takes out his phone to record her crossing. She uses her arms to cover herself as best she can. *HONK* The man lays on the horn. The loud and sudden noise startles Mona causing her hands to cover her ears rather than her private parts.

Having crossed the street she cuts through an alleyway and finds herself in a small courtyard outside a dorm building. She circles around the backside of the building, likely to avoid passing the front desk. Entering a back door to a stairwell, Mona takes a second to catch her breath. Her chest heaving from the hurried run across campus.

She slowly starts up the stairs. She stops for just a split second when she can hear a door open and close higher up the stairwell. Passing the exit to the second floor, Mona finds herself face to face with a short and busty asian girl. “Looking good, Mona. Maybe I had the wrong idea about you,” the other girl says passing Mona. In passing the other girl slaps Mona’s ass before starting down the stairs. Mona continues up to the third floor before opening the door peeking down the hallway.

The coast is clear she quickly runs down the hallway to room 313. She reaches for her pocket before realizing she isn’t wearing her pants. Panicking she swings the bag from her back and starts digging for her jeans. She appears to be relieved that nobody shows up before she manages to find her key and open her empty dorm room. She closes the door and sinks to the floor back pressed against the door.

The Universe is standing in Mona’s room. Time is presumably stopped and the bird hovering outside the window would agree. “See now wasn’t that fun?”

Mona stares at the Universe. “I’m not sure that’s what I would call it.”

“Well I find it fun that your individual universes didn’t explode when Sam gave the command, but hey that’s just me. So why don’t you tell us what you had planned for the day? Then we can give Sam a chance to give another command.”

“Um, well I had just finished my morning classes. I was heading to the dining hall for some lunch when I found this,” Mona rubs her hand across the collar, caressing your name engraved on it. “I don’t have any afternoon classes on Thursdays so I was going to go to the library after to work on a report for my English class. And then just watching some TV before bed.”

“Oh no. Sam is such a monster making you miss out on lunch. They should be ashamed of themselves.”

Mona takes this opportunity to get dressed again. She is fully redressed in her original outfit. “So what now this “Sam” person is just going to control me forever now?” She asks with a hint of dread in her voice.

“Eh, forever is a long time. Max would be the rest of your life, but who knows, I might get bored with all of this tomorrow. But let’s not worry about that right now, it’s not like there is anything you can do about it anyways. So you got any suggestions for Sam?”

“Um, they could tell me to just go about my day normally. That would be pretty cool of them.”

“Well that sounds boring to me, but hey I’m not in charge. I mean I am in charge because I’m a supreme being, but I’m delegating these decisions so well you know what I meant. So Sam what did you have in mind? What should Mona do now?”

How should her day go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)