More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Your:

"SPOILER WARNING" Story Character Index (Non-Cannon Characters)

Garrett Elijah Thomas Caine: Garrett Caine Is The First In Universe Scientifically Created Meta-Human Prior To The Second Season, Son Of An American Treasure Hunter, Tomb Raider, and Explorer and A Female Egyptian Magician, Garrett Is The World's Foremost Expert On Meta-Human Powers and Abilities By 2019. A Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant Trained In The Martial Arts Krav Maga, Karate, Capoeira, Savate, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Aikido, Judo, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Garrett Is Also One Of The Few American Masters Of Southern Style Chinese Shaolin Boxing. A Master Of Tiger, Leopard, Crane, Snake, and Dragon Styles, Garrett Excels At Non-Lethal Takedowns. A Scientist By Trade, Hero By Night, and Everything In Between Garrett Is A Highly Dangerous Opponent.

Following His Capture By The Light, Subsequent Experimentation and Modifications, Garrett Is A Forcibly Hybridized Meta-Human, With Kryptonian, Amazonian, Atlantean, and Martian DNA Assimilated Into His Genetic Composition. His Original Powers Involved Heightened Senses, An Accelerated and Regenerative Healing Factor, and Superhuman Strength, Endurance, Stamina, Reflexes, Agility, and Speed. He Could Assume A Human-Tiger Form At Will and Utilised Claws On His Hands and Feet To Both Fight and Travel More Easily. He Can Lift Approximately One Hundred Thousand Tons Without Tiring, and Can Endure Immense Physical Punishment. Following The Assimilation Of Foreign DNA He Acquired Magical and Telepathic Resistance, The Ability To Breathe Underwater and Survive In Harsh Temperatures From His Atlantean DNA Modifications.

His Kryptonian and Martian Modifications Gave Him The Vision Related Powers of Superman and The Telekinesis, Camouflage, and Shape-Shifting Abilities Of The Martian Manhunter. His Amazonian DNA Granted Him Limited Flight Powers. He Also Possess A Red Beatle Scarab.

Garrett's Children:

Jason Wally Caine: The Only Child Of Garrett and Batgirl Not To Have Powers, Jason Caine Is The Eldest Of Garrett's Children, and Is Roughly Three Years Old.

Tula Isene Caine: The Only Daughter Of Batgirl and Garrett, Tula and Her Twin Brother Thomas Are Both Meta-Human's. Tula's Abilities Include Hydrokinesis, Her Father's Healing Factor, and Superhuman Strength. Like Thomas She Is Barely A Year Old.

Thomas Dorian Caine: The Younger Twin Of Tula, Thomas Is A Meta-Human Like His Sister and Father. Thomas's Powers Are His Father's Vision Powers and Healing Factor, and Superhuman Speed.

Giovani Adascus Caine: The First Son and Child Of Garrett and Zatanna, Barely A Year Old, Giovani Is Named For His Maternal Grandfather, and Has Displayed Signs Of Magical Proficiency, Even When Still In The Womb. Aside From Magic, Giovanni Has Displayed Considerable Strength, Durability, and Telekinesis.

Illena Artemis Caine: The Newborn Daughter Of Zatanna and Garrett, Illena Has Demonstrated An Impressive Degree Of Physical Strength, and A Proficiency For Heat Vision, Freeze Breath, Invulnerability, and A Magical Resistance.

Unborn Child: The Yet Unborn Child Of Barbara Gordon and Garrett, This Child Has Displayed Telekinetic and Telepathic Abilities, In Spite Of Being In Barbara's Womb Still.

END.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)