More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Which Pokemon Do You Choose?

"Pikachu." "But We Don't Have..." "I Want A PIKACHU!"

"Pikachu." You state, knowing that this is the Pokémon that started the famous carer of Ash Ketchum.

"But I don't have..." Professor Oak starts to explain but you cut him off.

"I want a PIKACHU!" You insist petulantly, and suddenly he is VERY cross.

"Young lady, the incidents with the notorious Ash Ketchum who I am sure you think you are trying to emulate were total aberrations and moreover that specific Pikachu was itself an aberrant example of the Pichu/Pikachu/Rychu species and the chances of such a creature ever appearing again are slim to none. Moreover, your behavior just now was abominably rude and self-centered and totally unbecoming of a Pokémon trainer, and I refuse to place any of these well trained and well-behaved creatures into your hands if you are going to take such an attitude! Good DAY!" Professor Oak says and from out of nowhere two burly security guards 'escort' you out the door.


Dejected and forlorn you head home, your dream of taking your place in the pantheons of Pokémon trainers alongside such luminaries as Brock, Misty Yawa, and Ash Ketchum lies in ruins. Your parents ask what Pokémon you picked but you just burst into tears and run up to your room where you lock the door and fall on the bed where you cry yourself to sleep.

Is This The End Of Our Story? Right Out Of The Gate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)