More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Is This The End Of Our Story? Right Out Of The Gate?

Hardly, It Has Barely Begun!

Bleary and dazed you awaken, and find that your bedside clock is flashing *12:00*, so you have no idea what the actual time is.

You are about to try to reset it when you notice the window is open. Hovering in it is the most beautiful Pokémon you have ever seen...

It is obviously a bug/flying type, it's enormous and delicate green wings glowing in the light of a full moon. You pull out the Pokédex that your mother bought you for your 9th birthday then stare at it in shock.

⚡Error...⚡
Alert: This is an unknown type of Pokémon!
You may have discovered a new species!
⚡Error...⚡

"Holy Smokes!" You breathe in wonder...

You cant understand it but the Pokémon seems to be asking you to follow it. You, having fallen asleep in your clothes, hasten to oblige.


Out the window and down the old beach tree you scramble in a trice. Moments later you are in the yard and the giant Pokémon which keeps saying "Luna" so softly that you can hardly hear it flies off. You chase it out of town, into the forest, and finally up and over one of the barrier trees that separates the parkland from the Pokémon wilderness preserve.


There, in a nest of webbing, is a clutch of 10 huge eggs, and they are shaking! Above the nest hovers another moth, much like the first and you pull out your Pokédex again to scan these two, knowing that you must document this event 'FOR SCIENCE!'. Suddenly the parents become agitated, and the male, (you think that one's male because it has bigger wings and looks generally 'beefier') dives towards the ground throwing dust from its wings. However, seconds later it is thrown back into the tree branches and you see a Fearow come sailing up into the nest.

You realize at once what it intends to do. It's going to EAT the eggs of the beautiful new moth Pokémon that you have discovered, and...

"No." You state looking the Fearow in its beady hate-filled eyes, your own dancing with the fires of consecrated fury.

"Fearow?" it says with a bizarre note of; contempt?

"I said 'NO' birdbrain!" You shout in its face and drawing on reserves of will and anger you didn't know you had you launch yourself at the Fearow in an adrenaline-fueled leap. Tackling it around its wings you pin them at maximum upstroke! Which, causes both Fearow and you to plummet twenty-five feet to the ground... (>_<) You, fortunately, land on top of the Fearow, but even so the bone-crushing impact knocks you ...

Situation Has Just Gone From Bad To Worse, What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)