More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by gystex gystex

Well? What does it say?

"Kiss a member of the same sex"

"Don't keep us in suspense, girl!" Sophie shouted. "What does it say?"

"It says," said Anna deliberately, "Select a member of the same sex to kiss on the mouth for one full minute. Alternately, select a member of the opposite sex to kiss on the genitals for one full minute."

Mike grinned. "Well, I don't know about Robert here, but I'd just as soon watch you lip-lock one of these two lovelies as get my dick sucked. I've had blowjobs before, but I've never seen you kiss another girl."

"Pucker up, girlfriend," Sophie said playfully.

"Uh-uh." Anna smiled. "Get over here, Mel. I want to taste your lips, honey."

Melanie blanched. "Uh, thanks Anna, but I'll pass. You know I'm not really into that."

"You don't have a choice," Anna said, smiling. "You could have taken your turn, but you passed to me. If you hadn't been such a wimp about it, you could choose. But it's my turn and I choose. So get your ass over here and kiss me, Mel."

"Come on, Melanie, it's not gonna hurt!" Robert encouraged.

"Fine then, you kiss Mike."

"That's not what the card said. If I get that card later, I'll take my medicine like a man, but right now, you take yours like a woman."

"Please, Mel?" Anna asked.

Melanie sighed. "Oh, all right. But I want someone to time us."

"Right here!" said Sophie, holding up a watch and grinning even wider than the boys.

Anna slid over next to Melanie and put her arms around her. Melanie's pink lips trembled as Anna brought her bright red ones down for the kiss. Then they touched, and both girls let their eyes close.

For a long moment, they didn't move, and then Anna opened her mouth slightly. Melanie did the same, and through a slight parting in their lips, their friends saw two tongues slide against each other. Anna's hand drifted down to gently cup Melanie's breast as they became more and more deeply involved in the kiss. One of them moaned softly, it was impossible to tell which one. Slowly, Anna leaned into Melanie and lay her back onto the floor, spreading her own legs around her and gently rocking her hips up and down, up and down. Anna's short skirt rode up to give the room a nice view of her white silk panties and firm ass. Melanie began to spread her legs as well, and her hands moved down to touch herself.

Abruptly, Melanie pushed away. "Whoa!" she tried to shout, but her voice had been reduced to a whisper. She shook her head. "That's enough, Anna," she said. "Besides, that had to be at least a minute."

"It was probably two or three minutes," Sophie replied with an evil grin. "My watch has been broken for weeks."

"You bitch!" Melanie shouted, but she smiled as she did.

Anna licked her lips. "Damn, you are delicious, Mel," she said in a husky tone. "Maybe you'll let me finish what we started sometime."

Melanie blushed, but didn't say anything.

Mike reached into his lap to make a small adjustment, then handed the dice to Melanie. "I think it's your turn," he said.

Melanie lands on...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)