More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by puppywhore puppywhore

Does Megan test it out?

"I wish that you would shut up for five seconds mom"

Tired of her bullshit Megan quickly knew what to wish for. Mom would always prank her like that and never get over how funny she thought she was. And so Megan wished. Before she knew it her mom was on her knees and naked except some robe that held her arms behind her back. This however was not what surprised Megan the most. What surprised her was that she was kneeling between her legs and eating her daughters pussy with greedy eyes.
Megan let out a moan, her mothers tongue was more than just skillful it was amazing. "oh god mom wh-" a moan pressed it's way out of Megan's lips before she could continue. What was going on? "Please stop mom." but little did it help Megan was heading for an intense orgasm. She could only lean back and enjoy the feeling between her legs as her own mother brought her to the most intense orgasm of her life. She screamed and moaned, gasped and asked her mother to stop but little did it help.
As the postorgasm started to flow through her her mother finally got up. "This is what happens when you don't let me finish talking!" Megan's mother was covered in her daughter's juices and the worst part was that she could feel herself getting excited about it. "The wishes are corrupt and will probably try and turn a bad situation worse young lady!" Megan was laying there panting for a second and she looked at her mother. "Shut up, mom" she said with a smirk. Her mother had but to fall to her knees once more and pleasure her own daughter with her greedy tongue. All the while Megan thought about what she should use her powers for.

So what is the next wish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)