More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Does Megan test it out?

"I wish my mom were telling the truth"

Megan barely registered she said it, as she simply chocked up her mom's statement to a prank. There's no way her wishes came true. She quickly showered and got ready for school, wearing a plain tshirt and jeans. Heading downstairs for breakfast, she was surprised to see her mom having an argument on the phone.

"No, Mr. Matthews, I don't know why I said it. I'm sure your wife enjoys your company despite your tiny limp dick. I'm so sorry sir! Please, don't fire me. I know you've been fucking your secretary for years! She's been waiting for the opportunity to you! Shit, um... don't tell her I know. She thinks we're friends. I mean...fuck!" The woman said, hanging up the phone.

"Wow, what was that about?" Megan asked.

"Oh, my prick of a boss wouldn't give me a raise, but he has no problem giving it to his secretary cuz she sucks him off every week. WHY DID I TELL YOU THAT?" Her mom gasped.

Megan's eyes widened. Perhaps her mom had been telling the truth earlier, and her wish had been granted. Her mom could only tell the truth!

"I wish I didn't make that last wish, and I wish her conversation with her boss had gone better." Megan said.

Megan's mom sighed and thanked her. Megan smiled and quickly wished for a plate of blueberry pancakes. To her surprise, the pancakes materialized on the table. She quickly ate them before another wish occurred to her.

"I wish I never gain weight no matter what I eat, and I never get sick."

"Not bad. Well, you seems to be getting the hang of your wishes. Just don't use them too frivolously. You can always undo it, but sometimes being the witness to certain things can still be scarring, even if you wish the events away."

Megan wasn't sure how to read the ominous warning, but figured it was best to exercise caution. She didn't want to somehow make the world explode or the universe to unravel based on her wishes, but maybe she could wish that those things couldn't happen? She also needed to be sure she didn't accidentally wish for things. Her mind was swimming with the ramifications as she walked to the bus stop.

"Hey, Meg!" Her friend Jenna greeted as she got on.

Jenna had been her friend forever. They had been through everything together, but Megan didn't think she should tell her about her new power. Probably best not to make things weird.

"Happy birthday!" Jenna hugged her as she sat down.

"Thanks." Megan said, looking a bit befuddled.

"What's going on? You're legal now. Guys will be hitting on you, and you can do whatever you want!" Jenna smiled.

"Oh, just a bit tired right now. I'll perk up once we get to school.

Jenna nodded and sat quietly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)