More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by M3t3r0x M3t3r0x

What does Alan do?

"I think I have an interesting idea." (Body Part Swap)

"Well, I have something in mind, a weird idea, but I doubt you'll like it... I mean..."

"No, no, no, it's fine! I want to hear it."

"Really? Fine... so, uhm... I thought about suggesting a body swap, but I think that's too, you know, old-fashioned. Instead, I had the following idea: We swap a body part - or set of body parts - every day, which would be randomly chosen. As an example, you execute the spell, and we swap our hands. At exactly 00:00, we swap our hands back and swap something else, again randomly chosen. I don't know if this would help our relationship, but I believe it would be a fun thing to do and maybe bring us closer as we can experience what the other feels. What do you say?" As Alan spoke, he noticed how embarrassed he got and his cheeks flushed red. Thinking about what he said now, which is some pretty weird stuff, makes him worry about what his mother will think of him now.

"That's... so weird, I love it!", Jill replied, breaking into small laughter. "I mean, who else could get such an idea but you, my dear? This is great. Fine, I believe that it could be fun as well."

A wave of shock, confusion and relief overcame Alan as he heard his mother talk. "So you are fine with it? You really want to do it? Can you even do such a thing?"

"Yes, I am totally fine with it. I think it's a fun idea. And I am indeed able to execute such a spell, but it will take a bit of tinkering. Actually, let me start right away. I'm all hyped up for it now! Hahaha! Well, you can go and do stuff, maybe enjoy your body while you still have it in it's original state, hehe."

"W-Wait... so you are... whoa.", Alan stammered as he listened to his mother talk. He would actually be able to swap body parts with his mother. He knew that a direct body swap would have given him more options right away, but he believed this to be a different kind of excitement which could even top out a regular body swap. Either way, Alan was overcome in joy, but also had some second thoughts.

"But... assuming that this works, what will other people think? I mean, imagine someone sees you with, I don't know, my male legs? They're shaped completely different, are a tad longer, and have a lot of hair, compared to your legs."

"Oh, don't worry about that. Lemme do my thing and I'll call you when I'm ready. You'll be satisfied with the results, I promise. Hehe.", his mother replied, almost a bit mischievous.

"Alright then, see you later...", Alan added in agreement and went upstairs.

He closed his door behind him, and laid down on his bed. "I will swap body parts with my mom... everyday something else. Wow. I think this is a dream. If so, then I'll just play along, this is a nice dream. Hmm... I believe I could have also found a way to swap whole bodies or exact body parts with her, but I think this is perfect. It has it's own... appeal to it - not knowing what part you might get. And, on top of that, if I get her breasts, or... genitals, then she can't blame me for it, hehehe. This is amazing either way."

Alan found himself more and more impatient about the occurrence, and decided to kill some time and distract himself with social media platforms and video games. However, he wasn't really able to get his mind off the idea of possessing his mother's sexy body parts, which made the wait seem awfully long. Few hours passed, and at around 20:00, he was called down by his mother.

Alan stormed down the stairs. Jill noticed how excited he seemed to be.

"Hm, you really seem hyped as well, don't you?", she said, with a faint giggle.

"To be honest, yes. After all, not every teenager gets to have body parts from another person. This is all a bit more than I initially thought about, I mean, uhm, it's just overwhelming to think about it."

"Yes, I agree on that. However, that doesn't change that I'm hyped as well. I put in more effort into this spell than any other I did in the past years! Given thought, I didn't really need any special spell back then. Anyway, I'll explain the spell to you now!"

And so Jill began explaining: "You see, I would have been able to put in the function that would make everyone except for us think that having the swapped body parts would be normal, however, I decided against putting it in, because it would have taken a lot of time just for that to properly put it into the whole spell, plus, no reality-alteration makes things more fun anyways! For the rest of the spell, I did mostly everything as you suggested. Once executed, we will swap a body part, or set of body parts every day at 00:00, the previously swapped parts will then swap back. Also, I excluded parts like ears, only fingers and other uneventful body parts from being swapped, since those are just plain boring. Don't you think so?"

"Yeah, I agree. That sounds really good." - "Damn, this almost sounds like she WANTS those exciting swaps to happen, such as swapped genitals...!"

"So, Alan, are you ready? It was quite an effort to make this spell and I'm impatient to try it!"

"Yes, of course I'm ready, Madame!", he replied in a joking manner as he stood right in front of Jill.

"Alright, then get ready, 'cause things are about to get weird in here!", she said enthusiastically, as she took out her wand, began swinging it around and chanted a complicated spell...

Did it work as planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)