More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

But who said what?

"I think I'm going to be sick," groaned Suki.

The group of girls turned to the little Japanese girl as she inserted herself into the conversation. Up until now she had remained silent and had been drinking a fair amount of punch for such a small girl. Her thirst was most likely due to being nervousness at around a group of complete strangers for the very first time.

"Do you feel like throwing up?" Anita asked.

Suki nodded her head to this and the group could see that she looked fairly pale and unwell.

Cathy turned to Anita and said, "Help me get her upstairs to our bathroom would you."

The two girls came and each helped Suki to get up. They hooked themselves under Suki's arms guided her up the stairs to the first floor bathroom leaving the four remaining girls in the lounge. As they were about a meter from the toilet Suki quickly got down on her knees and proceeded to be sick inside it.

Cathy and Anita backed out into the landing with Anita saying, "Yell out if you need us."

They waited there for a few minutes before Jo came up the stairs using the banister to guide her.

"Is Suki ok?" Jo asked the pair.

"Yeah I think she'll be fine in a little while. Perhaps we should check on her," Cathy said.

The three of them entered the small bathroom. Suki had finished being sick and was cleaning herself up. She spat a mouthful of water into the sink after washing her mouth out.

"Sorry for putting a bit too much liquor in the punch. I guess I should have told you it was spiked. I just assumed everyone would realize," Jo apologized to Suki.

"Do not be sorry Jo. Back in Japan my father forbid me from going out and drinking. I did occasionally, but am a little bit of a light drinker. I think the rum in the punch was a bit too much for me," Suki explained.

"Did you want us to help you get into bed Suki? Or did you want to come back down and join the party?" Anita asked.

What does Suki decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)