More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by darren j darren j

What does Suki decide?

Helping Suki to bed.

Suki seemed a little wobbly on her legs so Anita supported her back to her room. Suki’s right arm was over Anita's shoulder. Anita held Suki's right hand with her right hand. While Anita's left hand was across Suki's back. Anita's left hand cupped Suki's left breast.

When they arrived in Suki's room, Anita helped her to undress. She was not wearing a bra. Having Anita touching her left breast caused the nipple to stiffen.

It may have been caused by the - or the fact the left one was poking like a little penis - but her small tits, with the dark almost red nipples, fascinated Anita. Anita tried to resist the impulse to touch Suki's breasts. But then as Anita stood there in front of her, Suki tripped in to her and suddenly Anita found herself holding Suki up by her breasts.

Suki started to giggle as Anita squeezed her nipples. She looked up at Anita and Anita bent forward and kissed her on the lips. Anita felt Suki's tongue enter her mouth and as they did the tongue dance, Anita slid her hand under Suki's skirt and fingered her clit. Suki broke the kiss and gasped. This was the opening Anita wanted as she moved her mouth down to Suki's breasts.

Can they finish without being disturbed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)