More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fembroi fembroi

What is your answer?

"I can't agree to something so vague..."

Your voice almost seemed unamused, as though this talking puppet was wasting your time. You look over it, almost as though judging it's existence while the creature merely tilted it's head and finally blinked those eyes.

"Suit yourself. But my offer still stands... at least unless another male with your potential comes along. Those odds aren't very high though... so, call my name a few times. You know, if you change your mind that is! I'm Kyube." It finished without missing a beat, as though it had been turned down a million times before hand. You frowned slightly.

Couldn't it act at least a bit disappointed?

Still, it did think you were special for some reason. You couldn't help but feel a little warmth from that.

Even so, it seemed too... convenient? Or... sketchy.

Maybe those rants by your step mother about some evil demon trying to end humanity were true. You could have just dodged a bullet.

The bushy tailed creature walked off, disappearing into the darkness of night.

A bit conflicted, or even without remorse, you found yourself walking home.

Was it the right decision? Possibly. Probably.

You laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. The dark room was quiet, and even your thoughts seemed to be waiting for something. Had you really talked to some strange cat creature?

Closing your eyes, you decide to try and forget about it.

The water seemed clear and bright, reflecting the rich blueness of the sky. A tide came in, as you sat on the beach. There was a serenity in the air, at least until this moment. A voice called out. It seemed pained, at a loss. The voice was getting weaker. You stood, the sand flushing gently against your feet as you walk toward the voice. They needed something, and you felt you had it. As you walked toward the ocean, and water pulled back away from you as though hesitant. You looked over a large boulder, where the voice came from, and behind it you caught only a glimpse.

"Idiot... idiot." Her voice seemed as though it wanted to hurt anyone that heard it, "How could I be so stupid?" She noised, her blue hair falling slightly to cover her delicate face. She seemed sad and torn, but there was strength that was hidden. You knew you should feel wary of her. And it was true, as her cruel ice blue eyes fell before you, "Oh look, another ungrateful swine." She said, her voice dripping with poison as she reached out for you. Water began to flood around you as she choked you. She looked familiar, this beautiful knight. Life began to drip away, as she stared into your eyes.

"I know you..." You heard yourself as she watched you.

Your alarm goes off.

Sayaka Miki.

You did your morning routine, your mind only going to the image of the girl from your dream. She was a girl from your class. One you had only at times checked out. She had very nice... You blushed like a pervert, imagining her on the track running in a tight t-shirt and shorts. Though you did feel some sympathy. Running with big breasts probably isn't very pleasant. Even so.. Why such an ominous dream?

You had breakfast, sitting in the room with your parents. They spoke business with eachother, as you only spared them a glance every so often. As you stepped out of your home, you headed for the bus stop. The chilling morning air was pleasant to breath in.

On your way to class you noticed a familiar girl. Her hair was tied up in twin pony tails. Something was off though, as she walked by herself. That's right...

Sayaka Miki had gone missing for... a week now. You forgot about that. It only made the dream seem more ominous...

Was she trying to call to you for help? Through a dream...?

"No way..." You muttered to yourself.

You sat through class, glancing toward her desk. You had the perfect image of her silhouette sitting at her desk, just from memory. Days upon days of never really paying her any mind seemed to catch up with you. You wondered why you never tried to talk to her. You could have changed it, whatever it was. Maybe you could have stopped her, if she had run away.

None of this helped. None of this would make it change. You sighed slightly.

"Why." You heard. You didn't pay it much mind.

"How can I just sit here..." It was faint, but clearly someone speaking. Yet the teacher went on with her lesson about female oppression against the male overlords.

"She needs me... Sayaka needs me right now..." Your eyes looked over the heads of the other students. You knew you were hearing something.

"... is someone there...?" The high pitched voice sounded puzzled and a bit alarmed.

"A boy...?" This voice was a mature voice...

Two women are in your head...??

Everything seemed to go silent. You dared not think a thought. Wait, was that thinking?

"Mami..." You noticed the girl with pink ponytails look around. Wait... was that Madoka? "Aaaah, he knows who I am!" Madoka looked horrified. Yep, this was her voice. Why were you all...?

"Don't worry Madoka. There must be a reason this is happening. I'm sure we can get all the answers from Kyube..." The one Madoka referred to as Mami said, her voice calming. She sounded rather attractive... wait... they heard that didn't they...

".... yes, we can hear everything..." Mami's voice answered.

"Oh..."

Class soon ended, and you had tried your hardest not to think anything awkward or even dirty. You found yourself trying not to give away who you were, but you weren't quite sure how to control which thoughts were shared. Madoka's constant glances made you realize she eventually figured it out. And now that students were basically rushing for the door, you decided to...

What will you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)