More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by warlord7110 warlord7110

Jane Makes Her Next Wish

"I Wish I Was Taller"

I look at Jane just staring at the rock. I am thinking what is she going to do next.

So I ask "what are you going to wish for next"

Jane looks up "I have always wanted to be taller" she looks back and the rock "I hope this works, I wish I was 6 feet tall".

Suddenly sane starts to grow slowly from here 5'2" frame into a 6' girl. I am 6'2", so I am just barley taller then my sister now.

Jane looks me in the eyes "I'm almost as tall as you now Daniel. Actually I wish I was 6'6" Jane starts to grow and he close now looks really small on her. Her sweat pants now look like shorts and he shirt now looks like a small crop top.

Jane now towered over my by almost 4" when I used to be a whole foot taller than her. Jane looks down at me with a grin to show how much taller and dominate she is now. "Look at you now brother, you are so short it is almost funny" she said. Jane looks back at the rock with utter joy knowing that for sure the rock she found laying on the ground has magical power and can give her anything she wants.

I look at Jane "we should go back to the house now, it has been an adventure coming out here today", its time to for some rest I thought. Jane looked at me and walked by heading back to the house.

When we got back to the house Jane walked in the door past our parents and they stopped her. Before our parents could say anything Jane held the rock and said "I wish both my parents will see all my current and future changes as if they were like that all along".

Jane looked at me "He brother since i'm more like a giant now then a petite girl I should have male parts now right?" I did know what to say so I just stood there looking at her. She laughed "I need a nice big cock to go along with my massive body now".

How Big Should Janes COCK BE?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)