More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by warlord7110 warlord7110

How Big Should Janes COCK BE?

12 inches or longer

I look at Jane "Why would you want a cock and not a pussy"?

Well "I'm going to have a monster cock and a pussy", "I wish for a monster 8inch cock, that is thick" she said.

I did not see her cock grow but I did see the bulge in her skin tight sweat pants that were about to tear. She then pulled down her sweat pants and said "here is the cock that you are going to be worshiping from now on". I gulped when it flopped out, it was an 8" long cock that was really thick maybe a little thinner than a can of soda.

I could not take my eyes off that monster in front of me. She held the rock in her hand and wished for something in her head then the next thing I know I am lowering my pants and left with my pants around my ankles.

Jane smiling "look that the small cock you have, what is it like 6" long and not thick at all".

"How do you even please a girl with that cock? Well it wont matter because you will be worshiping my cock" she said.

She had an evil grin on her face "Daniel, I wish your cock was only 2" long and mine will now be 12", thick as a coke can, and nuts the size of tennis balls"

Her cock started to grow to 12" long, got thicker until the size of pop can, then her balls dropped down and grew to massive tennis balls. I could not believe how big it looked, porn stars looked to have small dicks compared to hers.

"Daniel lets go to my room, I have special plans with you" Jane said.

She walked right past me heading to her room. I was nervous what she had in mind but I thought well if I do what she wants I will get my dick size back.

Janes Big Plans for Daniel

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)