More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tpink tpink

What is your choice?

"I... I'll go first..."

"I... I'll go first..."

Debbie gave me a weird look, and as I looked at her trying to figure out what she was thinking I felt myself getting smaller... and smaller... until I was about the size of a mouse.

"Hahahahahaha... look how pathetic you are John! My oh my... how are you ever going to satisfy poor Rachel here with that tiny body of yours. Your dick is practically non-existent now!"

It was clear she was trying to humiliate me, but that was the name of the game after all. I just had to get through this.

"Very funny Debbie..." I squeeked. I doubt they even heard me.

"I doubt you could even satisfy a sewer rat yet alone a woman... hmm... maybe we'll strike a deal with this demon here so you can stay that way forever!"

Was she serious, or just trying to scare me?

Rachel butted in, "Come on Debbie that's enough!"

Suddenly a loud, thunderous voice blasted in our minds. It was Kethlerax.

"RACHEL... DON'T TEMPT ME!"

I could see Rachel cowering in fear as she held her hands over her head.

"You know the rules. Kindness has no place here. You WILL do your worst to John, or I SHALL DO MY WORST TO YOU!"

"O... O... OK!!" cried Rachel.

Rachel stared daggers at me, as if this was all my fault.

I suddenly felt my body returning to its normal size, well almost. I was now just slightly shorter than Rachel. But that was no big deal to me really.

It was then that I began to feel a weight growing on my chest, a major one. As I peered down, two massive globes of meaty flesh were sitting on me. I had boobs the size of watermelons!

"OMG... John..." said Rachel, really getting into her role, "Nice jugs you got there!"

Debbie joined in, "Yeah... wow... those things are H-U-G-E!! You look like a FREAK!!"

"I'm only just getting started", added Rachel.

I then began to feel the rest of my body warp. Womanly curves sprung out of nowhere and as I noticed my reflection on the mirror in the corner of the room, I did not see me, but rather an incredibly sexy woman... to be more precise, I looked like I was a PORN STAR!

Debbie added, "Wow Rachel! Good thinking!! There's nothing more humiliating for a straight guy than to be taken from behind!!"

Kethlerax was enjoying the show, so much that he decided to join in.

"Well now... maybe I can help you with that!"

Out of no where, two naked men appeared. They looked human, but they certainly didn't give that impression.

In that moment I felt a pair of hands grab my girlish wrists, while another grapped on to my waist.

Rachel looked at me, stating, "You will now fuck these guys until I say otherwise!!"

I had in the matter. The ring gave her the ability to me to do whatever they wanted, and so I found myself being double teamed by two hung men while trapped in the body of some incredibly busty porn star!

After finishing me off by shooting their loads all over my sweaty body, I felt what could only be described as the most humiliated I had ever felt in my life. I did not enjoy what just happened, I was "" to do it... I was looking forward to exacting my on these two, Rachel especially, who was supposed to be my girlfriend but betrayed me all at the threat of this demon.

Kethlerax said, "HAHAHAHAHAHA... well, now THAT was enjoyable. Thank you ladies!"

Rachel responded half-confidently, "You're welcome!"

"Yeah... not a problem! This was kind of fun to watch..." said Debbie.

"OHHH... I know it was. In fact, it was so much FUN to watch that I have decided to keep John this way... I can think of many a-wonderous sexual performances that John can perform in this new body of his... or should I say "hers"? Hahahaha... the higher up's are going to LOVE my new pet and the all new entertainment!"

"BUT... NO... I DIDN'T GET MY TURN YET!! MAKE THEM WEAR THE RING!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... You fool. The Ring Game is subject to my very will. Besidse, YOU lost far too greatly to even deserve a chance at redemption. You are now my bitch! Maybe next time you won't volunteer to go first! Well, not that there will be a next time. Time to go, John, or should I say... Candy! We've got to practice the main-event back in hell! There's a lot of demons down there just itching for some new entertainment! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

And so it was. I became Candy, hell's newest and sluttiest entertainment event of the millenium! Book now at Ticketmaster!

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)