More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EroticCreature EroticCreature

How did she respond?

"I'm ready mother"

Nadya slowly walked up to her mother and turned around allowing her mother to cover her naked body. The cape was crafted for each girl individualy for the celebrations. A virgin was supposed to wear the cape and only the cape when meeting the gods, represented by the Council of Elders. It was a tradition older than anyone can remember. Gods were important for Nadya's clan, not an uncommon thing in a Slavic nation. It was believed that every girl is a priestess and a servant of gods - no matter if they wanted to be priests, housewives or fill any other role. Every role that a woman decides to take she does as a servant of god. Which god specificaly was up to her to decide during her "Feast with the Gods".

Her mother held the door open for her alowing her to leave the house. A symbol of a mother letting her daughter go, letting her grow and become a woman. Nadya leftt he house and slowly walked the path that led to the center of village. In front of her two younger girls were singing and throwing a flowery petals on the ground leading her way. The folks gathered on the sides of path to cheer, shout, whistle and mainly to observe Nadya as her bare feet led her up the gravel path.

Covered only by a cape she held her arms together holding the cape that was hiding her gorgeous body. It ended in the middle of her thighs, fully covering her bottom but at the same time giving men a false hope of exposing anything. But all they could marvel were her long, slim legs. Suddenly a metal item fell down to the ground in front of her, an amulet. It had runes on it praising the Gods. She looked around but wasn't able to determine who threw it down her path. She looked back down at the amulet.

She never seen anything like this happen during a celebration but she was confused, should she pick up the amulet? Will it earn her the favor of gods?

Did she pick up the amulet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)