More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shibbar Shibbar

The man pondered deep and hard about this.

"I'll do anything to make these feelings stop!"

The circle around the man vanished, and the candles still left lit extinguished themselves, plunging the room into impenetrable blackness. The man felt something rush towards him and then past through him at the speed of a great gale. He felt this and then the feeling of his robe flying off. He was was caught off guard, finding himself embraced, naked flesh against naked flesh, the bristly hairs of her legs tickling his skin. He felt breath against his face, and then a pair of lips against his; but they were surprisingly human like, soft and plump and tasting sweet. He could even feel a human like nose against his cheek as they kissed.

He was gently lowered to the ground. He felt the demon on top of him, her tail brushing against his chest. She sat her ass on his crotch; he grabbed at her cheeks, finding them round and with some push against his fingers. They had a fine layer of fuzz on the lower quarter as they neared the legs, but were otherwise plump and human like and otherwise very enjoyable. He squeezed them a few times before she grabbed his wrists, gently, and moved them to his sides, where she kept them in place.

It was then that he felt a mighty pleasurable feeling. It was a little rough, her weight pushing his cock against his belly, but it felt so very good to have her ass against him, as if she was trying to squeeze his ejections out like the toothpaste out of the tube. He moaned sheepishly as his pre-cum lubricated the motions, making the grinding back and forth smoother and oh so much better! She bleated in response as her second pair of hands handled his swinging loose balls, massaging them between her fingers and squeezing them just enough so that it didn't hurt... too much.

He couldn't take it.

It was too much.

It was all too much.

He tried to fight the almost painful feeling in his tensing shaft, the intense tingling of the tip. But it was too much; she drove him over the edge. With bucking hips and curled toes he came, the ropes of his seed shooting out in a sticky glut that left a series of white lines up his belly and chest that nearly reached his neck. He panted and whimpered as she kept on grinding; it was sensitive and it needed a moment of rest, but she drove him crazy.

"I hope you realise that I am just toying with you right now," the demon quipped, "we have not even started yet. For me to enter you, you will have to enter me, so to speak..."

For the neighbours that night, the only thing they heard was the gentle serenading sound of the rain.


She purred as he came inside her, her body lying on top of him, holding him down in a domineering way. They both panted, and after a few moments of breathing, the lady, his lady, played with his hair, patting it, brushing it, curling it around her finger. They both looked picturesque in the sun shaft that was coming in through the window.

"You know, you've changed," she said cheerfully, "you feel... looser, more confident. Not that you weren't already confident."

He gave of a little laugh in which she joined in. "I've been getting my life back in order with the help of someone," he answered.

"Me?"

"Haha, yes, you, but someone else as well. I got myself a... kind of life coach."

Though it felt strange to share his body with someone, he had to admit that he has been much happier and fulfilled lately. He felt more confident, and didn't worry as much about things that he had no control over.

"Oh hey! That sounds nice. I'm happy for you." She kissed him on the cheek. "Am I going to meet then sometime?"

"Maybe," he grinned, as she brought her head up to his so that their foreheads touched and their eyes gazed into each other, "maybe sooner than you might think."

They kissed, and the man felt happier than he had in quite some time.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)