More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrFilth MrFilth

What does she say?

"Hurting Young Girls"

Author's Note: All characters involved in, referred to, and insinuated in this story are over 18

For a moment there you were worried that Hannah was getting at something worrying. But obviously this is a joke or a test or something. Still, you're curious to see where this is going.

"I thought you said you were straight." You immediately challenge her. If this is a game, you might as well play along.

"I am." Hannah insists. "I'm not into women... just girls." She closes her eyes, "Teenagers... I love everything about them. How they feel. How they smell. How they taste. Their petite bodies. Their soft skin. Their pretty faces. Their innocence. The fact that they're so fragile." As she speaks, Hannah's hands caress her sweaty body.

The fact that she seems to be lost in her own passion is a turn on. But you're still way too dubious about this whole thing.

"So is this a trick?" You ask. If it is, you're not sure you like the idea of being tricked.

Hannah's eyes open back up and she seems confused. "A trick?"

"Yeah." You think you work it out. "You get me to agree that teenaged girls are sexy and then say 'Ha! I got you! You've been a sick pervert this whole time.'"

"Honey." Hannah gives you a completely serious look, "If you've been a sick pervert this whole time, I'd be the luckiest woman in the world."

You maybe, just maybe, are starting to believe her.

But she can clearly sense you still need convincing. She grabs her phone from the nightstand, pulls up a photo and hands it to you.

"Here look at this. We just hired this girl at work as Summer help. I pulled this off her Insta"

"I sit right next to her and most days I can't stop staring at her and wondering... what would be more likely to make her cry. You fucking her hard in her ass while I hold her face in my pussy until she thinks she's going to suffocate. Of maybe you skull fucking her deep while I shove my hand up her cunt so far she loses her mind feeling like my fingers and your cock just might touch. Some days I get so worked up over it, I can't deal, and I have to excuse myself to the bathroom. I want to hurt her so bad."

Hang on... your brain needs to process this. Hannah looks so insanely horny right now. Is it possible she really means this? Like really really means this?

Still, you have to ask another important maybe half-serious but also fully serious question, "So in this fantasy, when do we get arrested? Right away or later?" You smirk.

Hannah doesn't smirk. She's serious. "I'm not talking about doing anything illegal. First of all she's 18. Second of all I'm talking about seduction. Our seduction. Her submission. I'm talking about teaching her that her pain is for her pleasure as much as it is for ours and leaving her thankful that we've broken her, maybe for the rest of her life."

As it sets in, you find yourself very curious of the limits of this reality. "And you say you've done this sort of thing before?"

"Just once. I was in college. The girl was in high school." Hannah says.

"And you're sure this is the only way you can cum after just one time?" In a way you're challenging her because if this is real, and you're now more convinced that it's real than it's not, you're probably in no position to make smart choices about your future. Not with Hannah next to you, naked and needy.

"Well it was one night. But I came seven times that night." Hannah closes her eyes and caresses her stiffening nipples. "Mmmm just thinking about it is making me so aroused." She glances over at your cock. It's still exhausted from your last fuck, but she's suddenly up for it. "Do you want to fuck again? We can do a little experiment. You can have your way with me and I'll think about. I'll even talk it out."

You're not sure you're ready to go again. But there's no way you can say no to hornball Hannah (which is why what she's suggesting is so dangerous.) You scoot up to her, your body pressing against hers, and push two fingers into her wet slit with your thumb pressing against her clit.

"Hows this for starters?" You ask.

She's breathing very heavily. "Like I said... have your way with me."

So you start to rub and she starts to moan.

"Mmmmmm.... yessss.... now.... do you want me to tell you what happened between me and that girl when I was in college? Or do you want me to tell you what's going to happen between us and the girl from work?"

Which do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)