More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 42 by Zingiber Zingiber

What do Gary and Bernie say?

"Here", Bernie says.

Bernie and Gary nodded to Roxy as they stood holding hands, with Mark standing next to Bernie with a hand on her butt.

"Cool. You wanna do things here, or shall we get a room?" Roxy asked. "And do tell. What do you want?" She gently peeled Lil's hands off her breasts. "That was sweet, Lil." She put an arm around Lil's shoulders and gave her a hug from the side, then leaned over to kiss Lil's cheek.

Lil blushed and smiled. "Thanks," she said.

Roxy looked back at Bernie and Gary. "What's in you lovebirds' nasty imagination?" she asked.

Bernie laughed. "I want to see Gary lick your ass," she said.

"Whoo-hoo, good one," Roxy said, grinning. "I like that. 'Course we'll have to have a break before your mouth goes anywhere else."

Gary nodded. "Yeah," he said.

"Don't look so bashful!" Roxy said. She put her hands up to her mouth to mock-whisper. "You were just telling me that you used to show off buttfucking guys in front of your gal. Even for this party, you don't see that every time."

Gary blushed. No filter, Roxy had said. He laughed. "Yeah, guess so. Well, one guy."

Roxy said, "You look up Samuel later if you're wanting more of that. How about for Bernie and Mark?"

"Um," Gary said. He looked to Bernie and Mark. "I want to see Mark's cock between Bernie's tits."

Bernie smiled and nodded.

"I'm good with that," Mark said, giving Bernie's butt another squeeze. He looked to Gary. "I promise to cool it at work."

"Yeah," Gary said. But he'd probably still imagine Mark's cock between Bernie's tits. That'd be okay.

"Ah hah," Roxy said. "Don't get too distracted by the recollection. Or are you already popping wood at work 'cause of your girlfriend's titties?"

Gary swallowed. "Yeah," he admitted. "Well, actually her butt."

"Cosign," Mark said. "Both of us."

Bernie laughed and shook her head. "Guys," she said.

Roxy laughed out loud. "Guys." She nodded. "So hey, you going to be out here, or you want a room for your first time?"

Gary said, "Well, if we get a room, it'll be the same one." He looked to Bernie.

"Here," Bernie said. "If that's okay with you, I mean."

Gary looked around the room. The party was definitely off to a fast start. Felipe was sitting on the couch, his head lolling back, enjoying the glow of his orgasm. Peggy and Samuel stroked his chest, spreading the warm waves through his body. Felipe's seed glistened on Peggy's breasts. His cock slowly softened. On the massage table, Carmen worked oil into Patrick's skin. His back already shone. The pale redhead turned his head back into the headrest as Carmen moved to work the flesh of his legs and buttocks.

"Sure, if there's enough space." Gary said. "Or maybe you want to go first?"

"Me first," Bernie said. "I like that."

"Good man, Gary," Roxy said. "Let's set you up on the mattress."

How do things start with Bernie and Mark?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)