More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 43 by Zingiber Zingiber

How do things start with Bernie and Mark?

Bernie lying on the mattress with Mark on top

Bernie lay on her back on the mattress in the middle of Roxy's living room, looking up at Mark. Mark had straddled her chest and was gently thrusting through her deep cleavage, made slippery with a generous coating of Carmen's massage oil.

Roxy squeezed Gary's hand. "Like what you're seeing?" she asked.

"Yeah," Gary said.

"Not feeling bad about Mark's dick on your chick?" Roxy said.

"She's smiling," Gary said. "She's looking at Mark, but at me too. I mean, you know, we talked. Even before we knew about the parties. She wants him. She wants me to watch. I want to see them together."

"Good to hear it," Roxy said. "Can I play with you just a little while we're waiting?" she asked. "I mean, not to get you off right away. I just want to handle the jewels."

"Sure," Gary said. He watched Mark's brown penis thrusting between Bernie's golden, sun-touched breasts.

Roxy stroked a hand down Gary's abdomen and grasped his penis. "I think you may be the biggest man, dick-wise, I've going to have made it with. Long and thick, with a big head. You sure you get this thing up people's butts?"

Gary chuckled. "Yeah," he said. Peter, Trent, Sharon, Sonia Rubin. Now Bernie. "Guys and gals."

"I do like it up the butt sometimes, but I'll pass today," Roxy said. She caressed Gary's penis. "I'm surely looking forward to feeling you bring this in the front door. And I am looking forward to your tongue on my ass. If you're good, you can use me as a reference."

Gary laughed. He smiled at Roxy.

Roxy gave Gary's penis a squeeze. "Hey. Look at them," she said.

Mark was thrusting away between Bernie's breasts. Bernie held her breasts together, cradling Mark's penis in the slick tunnel. Mark was breathing deeply and irregularly. Bernie's heavy breasts rippled with Mark's thrusts.

"Oh babe, oh babe," Mark said. "I'm close."

Bernie smiled up at him, then looked to Gary. She raised her eyebrows.

Gary nodded.

Bernie looked back to Mark. "Yes, Mark," she said. "Come."

"AHHHHAAHHH!" Mark cried out. His cock swelled and shot hot gouts of white seed onto Bernie's neck and chin, and between her breasts.

Samuel and Peggy cheered.

Carmen looked around from the massage table. "You ready to turn over, Patrick?" she said.

"Feeling you get harder," Roxy told Gary. "You like seeing him shoot."

"Yeah," Gary said.

"Got what you asked for, hon," Roxy said. "I'm looking forward to what Bernie asked to see." She gave Gary another squeeze. "And I'm liking these jewels."

Bernie helped Mark ease off to lie down next to her.

"Let's let 'em cuddle a bit," Roxy said. "You want to help me fetch them some water?"

"Sure," Gary said.

Roxy led Gary into the kitchen by a gentle hold on the head of his hard cock.

Lil squeaked as she saw Roxy leading her brother by the cock. "Just getting water," she said.

Roxy grinned. "We're in the back half of the party, that's what you're gonna see."

"Okay," Lil said. "'Scuse me." She stepped back into Roxy's living room.

"Just give me a nice squeeze, Gary," Roxy said.

Gary stood behind Roxy, his erection prodding her buttocks, and wrapped his arms around her.

"Mmm, squeeze hard," Roxy said. "You feel good."

How do things start for Gary and Roxy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)