More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxgamer Onyxgamer

What is your decision, Captain?

"Fine, you win."

The fires roared to life and the smells of the forest were soon obscured by the mouth salivating smells bw the fire. I joined my unit in drinking ale to warm our bellies and the feasting of the meat to reinvigorate our stamina. We were content.

It was night and Pup was on watch. I drifted into sleep and sigh in relief. All my senses go dull as I finally rest. That all changed when I felt a hand clamp my mouth. My eyes widen as I now see the bandits that we were after have found us. "Oye, look here! I found the leader! You were a fool. We could smell that delicious feast coming miles away and all it took was to look for light, idiot!"

My focus shifted, I no longer heard the bandit as my eyes see all my men dead and the women being **** on by the perverts.

Cassandra's face was in the dirt and the bandit in her fucks her ruthlessly. She cries as she begs him to stop but all the bandits behind her waiting their turn sneer with evil smiles, knowing that they will be keeping her amongst others.

Valarie was trying to escape, being the fighter that she is, even as the tears drip from her eyes. She was trying to save me but one of the men was slamming into her as they all laugh at her **** attempts.

Mila looked beaten. She must've tried to resist all of them but only ended up getting hurt. Her eyes were empty, staring at you knowing that you led them here. The man in her ass moans, violatting her with his seed.

Everything goes black . . .

You are dead . . . Game Over

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)