More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 3aaadad 3aaadad

"What is going on?"

"Chuckle,"

"I always knew that somehow you'd say that, Naruto. Well to sum it up best, Welcome to Konoha... again!" Naruto merely tilted his head in confusion and Minato chuckled and scratched the back of his head, "I'm sorry, but I was just in Konoha so what you're saying makes no sense at all Dad!" "Yes, well this was a present that you were meant to receive from both me and your mother, but well, that didn't happen. You need to know this Naruto Uzumaki, you have suffered greatly because of my actions, and I despise what I did to you, even though it was the only option I had, but in spite of this, you have become a much stronger man and this is something you deserve fully for the 18 years of hell I put you through." "Which is?" "A place where you can have as much fun as you'd like, I'm technically the spirit that you've probably encountered by this point in this world, you see," Minato then pulled a large tablet with the Namikaze and Uzumaki symbols on the back of it and the background image was of Minato and Kushina's wedding day to which Naruto smiled, "The greatest moment of my life, that and seeing you for the first time." Both of them looked at each each with a smile on their face, the tablet lightly buzzed and Naruto looked as a large amount of apps appeared, all but one were blank, the other one though, had Sakura's smiling face on it. "I'd take a look at it." Spoke Minato.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)