More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheUnaskedQuestion TheUnaskedQuestion

What's next?

"... a total top."

"I'm a total top," Brendan grinned, unable to keep from giving Paul a smirk based upon the older ginger's well-known status as a bottom.

"Well, Brendan, we have a selection of bottoms for you who will be fighting for your affections quite intensely, I'd say." Paul did not resist the urge to give Brendan's body a visual frisk through the clothes, breathing heavily as he did so.

"Before we meet the lucky contestants, though, let's review the rules for our friends watching at home. Campus Crush is unlike any other reality dating series, because we not only do not prohibit early and frequent sexual contact with other contestants, but we encourage it. While you may be looking for love Brendan, you will certainly also find plenty of willing bodies along the way."

"Your home base throughout the show will be the restored frat house that we now stand in front of. Throughout your time on the show, you will participate in a series of activities, contests, and dates that will allow you to get to know our contestants better. At the start of each morning you will be asked to eliminate one of the men from the competition."

"When only you and one other contestant remains, he will be named campus crush, and you both will be whisked away to a romantic two-week cruise vacation for two."

"Do you have any questions before we begin, Brendan?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)