About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
thisistemp liked the chapter 36. Betrayal in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
thisistemp liked the chapter 35. Something is happening in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
thisistemp liked the chapter 34. She is mine in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
thisistemp liked the chapter 33. My turn to bathe in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
thisistemp liked the chapter 32. Hopefully Not in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
thisistemp liked the chapter 31. Dream or Reality in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
thisistemp liked the chapter 30. Ray's Advice. in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
thisistemp liked the chapter 29. That was... my wife in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
thisistemp liked the chapter 28. Dinner in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
thisistemp liked the chapter 27. Poor dog in Something's Off.
1 week ago
No recent activity
thisistemp has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
thisistemp has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
thisistemp has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
thisistemp has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
thisistemp has not earned any awards.