About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
qwop930 received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
1 year ago
-
qwop930 received a new award: First Chapter.
1 year ago
-
qwop930 published the chapter Sandy’s Secret in A day at the beach.
1 year ago
No recent activity
qwop930 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
qwop930 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
qwop930 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
qwop930 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
qwop930 has not earned any awards.