About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kristovpher liked the chapter Introduction in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
9 hours ago
-
kristovpher liked the chapter Unification in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
9 hours ago
-
kristovpher left a comment on the chapter Truth and Pain in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
12 hours ago
-
kristovpher left a comment on the chapter The Fallen, The Forgotten, & The Forsaken [Act 2 Trailer] in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
2 days ago
-
kristovpher left a comment on the chapter The First Raid in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
2 days ago
No recent activity
kristovpher has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kristovpher has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kristovpher has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kristovpher has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kristovpher has not earned any awards.