About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
imdumb liked the chapter A day with Carmen & The tragic tale of Arthur in Futanari World.
6 days ago
-
imdumb liked the chapter Early Morning Line up in Futanari World.
6 days ago
-
imdumb liked the chapter The evening with Maria in Futanari World.
6 days ago
-
imdumb liked the chapter A Familia dinner in Futanari World.
6 days ago
-
imdumb liked the chapter Maria returns with lemonade. in Futanari World.
6 days ago
-
imdumb liked the chapter It's a bit much. in Futanari World.
6 days ago
-
imdumb liked the chapter Onwards to Maria's casa! in Futanari World.
6 days ago
-
imdumb liked the chapter You're feeling hungry... in Futanari World.
6 days ago
-
imdumb liked the chapter She want's to take him home. But first... in Futanari World.
6 days ago
-
imdumb liked the chapter Janitorial aide in Futanari World.
6 days ago
No recent activity
imdumb has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
imdumb has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
imdumb has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
imdumb has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
imdumb has not earned any awards.