About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
hermitfan123 liked the chapter Thoughts and clothes before a horse in Girlfriend’s Daughter .
1 week ago
-
hermitfan123 liked the chapter Talks of promotions in Girlfriend’s Daughter .
1 week ago
-
hermitfan123 liked the chapter Nana Connors in Girlfriend’s Daughter .
1 week ago
-
hermitfan123 liked the chapter Caught in the act to an agreement in Girlfriend’s Daughter .
1 week ago
-
hermitfan123 liked the chapter Delving Deeper in Tabula Rasa.
1 month ago
-
hermitfan123 liked the chapter The Need for Seed in Double Take (V2).
1 month ago
-
hermitfan123 liked the chapter Dinner Party in Halloween Hijynx - Prelude.
1 month ago
-
hermitfan123 liked the chapter A teenage neighbor stopping by in The Chronicles of Miss-chief.
1 month ago
-
hermitfan123 liked the chapter Sam makes things a little better in The Chronicles of Miss-chief.
1 month ago
-
hermitfan123 liked the chapter Sam makes it worse in The Chronicles of Miss-chief.
1 month ago
No recent activity
hermitfan123 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hermitfan123 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hermitfan123 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hermitfan123 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hermitfan123 has not earned any awards.