About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 1, 2001
- Location
- Paradise
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Thrillers & Romance Novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Clitty
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
eww gross
- I write erotica because
-
I’m kinky
- In conclusion, I am
-
Outrageously gay
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter The asshole who bumps into him in The gay reality-bender.
2 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Revenge on the city in The gay reality-bender.
2 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Introduction in The gay reality-bender.
2 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Mark, who lives with his mom and his older sister. in Tales of Feminization.
2 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Yup in Tales of Feminization.
2 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Change into something more 'comfortable' in Tales of Feminization.
2 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Your pants are off in Tales of Feminization.
2 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Porn. Lots of porn. in Tales of Feminization.
2 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter No in Tales of Feminization.
2 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Nothing. in Tales of Feminization.
2 hours ago
No recent activity
cutiepie183 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
cutiepie183 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
cutiepie183 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
cutiepie183 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
cutiepie183 has not earned any awards.