About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I am a slut
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LustOverLove published the chapter 1 hour later in Hope: New Beginnings.
26 minutes ago
-
LustOverLove published the chapter Dawn in Hope: New Beginnings.
3 hours ago
-
LustOverLove published the chapter Night Watch in Hope: New Beginnings.
7 hours ago
-
LustOverLove published the chapter The Trek - Day 2 in Hope: New Beginnings.
13 hours ago
-
LustOverLove published the chapter Later that evening... in Hope: New Beginnings.
13 hours ago
-
LustOverLove published the chapter A new mission in Hope: New Beginnings.
1 day ago
-
LustOverLove published the chapter Later that afternoon in Hope: New Beginnings.
1 day ago
-
LustOverLove received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
1 day ago
-
LustOverLove posted a reply on the chapter 8 out of 420 in Hope: New Beginnings.
1 day ago
-
LustOverLove published the chapter The next day in Hope: New Beginnings.
1 day ago
No recent activity
LustOverLove has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LustOverLove has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LustOverLove has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LustOverLove has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LustOverLove has not earned any awards.