About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lolakitty515 received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
1 year ago
-
Lolakitty515 received a new award: First Chapter.
1 year ago
-
Lolakitty515 received a new award: First Story.
1 year ago
-
Lolakitty515 published the story The Ring of Desire.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Lolakitty515 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lolakitty515 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lolakitty515 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lolakitty515 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lolakitty515 has not earned any awards.