About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
GracieJ liked the chapter Amber Lee - newest student of Techtonic University in BimCorp™.
2 weeks ago
-
GracieJ liked the chapter Bimbo Beer in BimCorp™.
2 weeks ago
-
GracieJ liked the chapter Anna, a shy girl being dragged to a party by her friends in BimCorp™.
2 weeks ago
-
GracieJ liked the chapter Introduction in BimCorp™.
2 weeks ago
-
GracieJ liked the chapter Unfortunately for her, no. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 month ago
-
GracieJ liked the chapter On her own face. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 month ago
-
GracieJ liked the chapter Ask about NFE and FES. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 month ago
-
GracieJ liked the chapter Her brother Alex in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 month ago
-
GracieJ liked the chapter Rigorous; she's a virgin. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 month ago
No recent activity
GracieJ has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GracieJ has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GracieJ has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GracieJ has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GracieJ has not earned any awards.