About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Boozy liked the chapter Becky tires to get closer to Maya in Bravos Feminine.
7 hours ago
-
Boozy liked the chapter A tidy little camp of tents, a band of foreign mercenaries in Fantasies of Utter Submission.
3 months ago
-
Boozy liked the chapter A nine-tailed kitsune in Fantasies of Utter Submission.
3 months ago
-
Boozy liked the chapter Ash, Your Handmaiden and Childhood Friend in Fall of the Princess.
3 months ago
-
Boozy liked the chapter Continue to put up a struggle. in Deathblight - Phantom's Infernal Hunt.
1 year ago
-
Boozy liked the chapter She wakes up but... in Deathblight - Phantom's Infernal Hunt.
1 year ago
-
Boozy liked the chapter Approach the person watching. in Deathblight - Phantom's Infernal Hunt.
1 year ago
-
Boozy liked the chapter Enter the hotel. in Deathblight - Phantom's Infernal Hunt.
1 year ago
-
Boozy liked the chapter Introduction in Deathblight - Phantom's Infernal Hunt.
1 year ago
-
Boozy liked the chapter Its a trap! in Eilwy the Enchantress.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Boozy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Boozy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Boozy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Boozy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Boozy has not earned any awards.