About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AnonymousJoy received a new award: First Story.
2 weeks ago
-
AnonymousJoy published the chapter Completion in Becoming a sexual demon god.
2 weeks ago
-
AnonymousJoy published the chapter Conversion in Becoming a sexual demon god.
2 weeks ago
-
AnonymousJoy published the story Becoming a sexual demon god.
2 weeks ago
-
AnonymousJoy published the chapter Corrupting the sexy goth college girl in The Lilith Strain.
2 weeks ago
-
AnonymousJoy published the chapter Your sexy, evil, lesbian succubus girlfriend in The Lilith Strain.
2 weeks ago
-
AnonymousJoy liked the chapter Make the Asian Girl Something new in The Lilith Strain.
2 weeks ago
-
AnonymousJoy liked the chapter The Perfect Succubus in The Lilith Strain.
1 month ago
-
AnonymousJoy liked the chapter Fate Intervenes in The Lilith Strain.
3 months ago
-
AnonymousJoy liked the chapter No, Your Interrupted in The Lilith Strain.
3 months ago
No recent activity
AnonymousJoy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AnonymousJoy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AnonymousJoy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AnonymousJoy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AnonymousJoy has not earned any awards.