More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by khanhninh khanhninh

Who is the person in your bed?

...your girlfriend.

"Oh my god, why is she here in my bed?" you ask yourself as you don't know why your girlfriend is laying down on your bed with her perfectly naked body. And another thing you don't want to know, what if your parents would come to your find out about this- oh wait the second, you just realize they're already enjoying their honeymoon vacations for about 3 years until they come back. God, that reminds you. "Teehee, someone wakes up so early this morning." you suddenly hear the voice of your girlfriend who lays next and speaks to you.

"Woah, babe. Y...you're awake." you responds as you're surprised.

"*yawn* Jesus Christ, that was a great last night, honey." your girlfriend replies.

"W...wait, what's happened last night?" you ask as you don't know what happened.

"You really don't remember, oh I see maybe you drink too much that you don't remember what happen." your girlfriend says. "It was my birthday last night, we were celebrating at your house and even invited our friends to come over, remember?"

"Wait, your- Oh now I remember." you stop as you now remember what happened last night. You were having a birthday party of your girlfriend with your group to come over at your house, it was a great party that you and your friends drink a lot of , plus you also remember you made love with your girlfriend in your room after the party. "Yeah, I remember now, we were having a party then have sex in my room." you realize about it.

"Well, it's good that you remembered about my birthday last night, but right now all I want for a present is you!" your girlfriend responds as she hops on your body and then kisses.

"That's sweet of you, babe." you say.

"And I also wanted to show you about something special." your girlfriend says.

"Okay, what is it you want to show me?" you ask curiously.

"Well,...

What kind of special does your girlfriend wanted to show you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)