More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by staafje staafje

What do you do?

you say to her: "I'll help you, come alone to my house at seven, take the back door."

Mariah drops her school bag in front of you and you say to her: "I'll help you, come alone to my house at seven, take the back door." Mariah wants to graduate from high school and she hopes her exam scores are going to be good enough with your tutoring.

Mariah had been the school slut until she had a boyfriend, Chad. He makes sure he is the only cock she rides, and he makes sure she rides it often. She has no complaints. She loves her boyfriend madly and loves being his little slut-girl.

"Thank you John," she says smiling. "If you tutor me then I'll make it very wild with you." Placing her hand on your crotch, trying to show what's in order for you. "See you at seven this evening!" you say, heading towards your house. You have a lot off things to do before seven hour.

Mariah opens the back door and looks up the stairs inquisitively. "John?" she calls out. "John! I'm here!" She hears some muffled talking coming from the living room so she goes to investigate. Mara rounds the corner of the hallway and pushes open the door to the closed off living room. You see the most popular girl in school, wearing a blue jean skirt and a white t-shirt.

What sees Mariah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)