More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lonelysub Lonelysub

As you enter your appartment...

...you meet your roommate

You open the appartmentdoor and see a cute girl with medium long brown hair and a frilly pink dress sitting on the couch. She notices you and starts to blush.

I didn't know I had to share this appartment with someone.

Meekly the girl greets you. "Hi, I'm Becky." The girl grabs a pillow to hide her face behind. Becky seems to be really nervous. Perhaps I should try to calm her down.

''It's nice to meet you Becky. My name is Mike. Are you a college student as well?"

Becky's face starts to get redder and redder as she keeps trying to hide her face behind the pillow. "Uhuh."

You decide to take a seat next to her on the couch, hoping it will calm her down but Becky keeps hiding behind her pillow.

''You can relax. I'm not going to hurt you." You say in a reassuring way.

''Are you... Are you sure?'' Becky asks full of hesitation.

Perhaps I should compliment her. That might calm her down.

''Why would I want to hurt a pretty little girl like you?'' You say as causally as possible.

Becky drops the pillow on the floor and reveals her head which by now is as red as a tomato. ''P-P-Pretty? You think I'm pretty?"

''Yes of course you're pretty. Sheesh, you score really high on the cute factor, especially with a dress like that."

Becky shows you a faint smile. She seems to begin fearing you less and even starts opening up to you. For the next couple of hours the two of you start talking about all kinds of things regarding the city: the location of the nearby supermarket , the restaurants you should visit, even which toilets in town are the cleanest. At the end of the conversation it seems like Becky is a lot more at ease around you. You think you might have even made your very first friend here. What a great start of my college life.

The rest of the day you're occupied unpacking all of the stuff your parents have packed for you. When evening falls Becky cooks dinner for the both of you as a token of friendship. You gladly share a free meal with her. At the end of the night when you step into bed after an exhausting trip, you think about Becky and how nice she has been to you. Her cooking skills do need some work though.

You fall asleep

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)