More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spanky27 spanky27

Do you email your boss or walk to her office?

you email your boss

You send an email to your boss and continue working on the order. You know it will take a few minutes to get your bosses approval so you continue working on the order. As you sit and work your hard-on is not going away. The thought of Alex dealing with people coming into the office and secretly not having any panties on makes you hot for her. After several minutes a new email pops up on your screen. You click over to your email and notice that Alex has emailed you again. You open it.

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Peekaboo

Look what I am doing under my desk?

Quietly you get up out of your chair and walk over to where you can see behind the desk that Alex sits at.  She sees you looking at her and she smiles.  Her hand reaches down and lifts her skirt so that you can see her shaven pussy.  Her other hand reaches down and with her fingers she plays with her clit.  Nobody standing in the lobby would be able to see what she is doing, but from your vantage point you have great view of the action.

As you are watching a man comes in the front door.  Alex quickly drops her skirt, looks up, and says hello to the man in a suit who has walked into the lobby.   You walk back to your desk.  When you go back to your cubicle, you notice that your boss has emailed approval for the antibody purchase.  You go back to working on the order.

What do you do, email Alex or continue working?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)