More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thejester42 thejester42

Whats next?

you are all called to the main entrance

Soon after you get your paperwork finished you hear an announcement that all players must meet in the main foyer. you comply and make your way there. As you do you get to see a closer look at all of your potential opponents and teammates.

Before you get a chance to talk to anyone you hear a man on a microphone who you see is at the front addressing the crowd.

"Greetings contestants. I am the head referee and am here to explain the rules for this years games so they are crystal clear. as you all know every year there is a theme for the games that determines the bases, weaponry, and most importantly the device you will you to claim your prizes. This year's theme is Medieval europe. your bases will be castles and your main weapons will be wooden weapons and blunt projectiles. each team will also be given the same assortments of items that you may use to capture your opponents or beef up your defences. As per usual there will be no excessive aloud as soon as you opponent is defenceless or you must stop all on them. Also this year the device you will be using is a scepter. it will be able to be moved throughout your castle but will not work outside the threshold and like other years, I'm not sure why i have to say this it will not work on your own team. I repeat it will not turn our own team into bimbos for you to enjoy only your opponents." The man shouts and soon after starts to walk away from the podium before he turns around announcing something he forgot.

" I almost forgot this year instead of all the winning teams members turning back into their original selves your team has the ability to capture already turned players from their team and reverse the change, But might i emphasize this is a choice your team does not have to under any circumstances return you to your former self. If you are not turned back by then end of the games you will be added into the prize pool for the victors. Enjoy the games and may you all find glory.

what do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)