More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jsbach jsbach

Do you?

yes

You guys walk in silence for a few minutes and end up standing in front of a shabby-looking apartment building, and still silent you follow her up a couple flights of stairs. You finally stop in front of #304, and she unlocks the door.

"You ready?" She asks with a seductive grin, but before you answer she goes in.

Upon entering you notice that, despite the look of the building, the apartment is in great shape. The furniture is very modern and the walls are brightly colored with a few paintings here and there.

Your date then turns around with out saying a word and stars you kiss your neck. She moves up and starts to lick the perimeter of your ear and ends up on your mouth. She uses her tongue softly, at first, but then she starts to kiss you harder and more passionately. You also notice that she is pushing her hips forward and lifts her leg so that her knee starts massaging your crotch.

Suddenly she stops and pushes you away. Smiling, she start to pull her dress down while walking backward toward the couch. Her dress comes down and she is wearing no bra, a black lacey thong and a set of garters holding up those sexy black stockings.

Your natural instincts kick in and you walk up to her and start to suck and massage her tits. "Oh my god.. that's so good..." she moans. You move down and start kissing your way down her hard stomach when she stops you. She pushes you back with her heels so that you are sitting back against the arm of the couch. She leans forward and starts to massage your rising cock through your jeans.

"You first" she says.

Do you let her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)