More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jugoso jugoso

Continue Background?

yes

To provide some background, my wife is a very sexy Latina 5 8 with long black hair. She´s put on a little weight since we married. But most of it has gone to her breasts and ass. She´s very curvaceous although she doesn´t see herself as a hot Milf like others do. I´m 58, white and from Canada.We live in Mexico and the strip clubs are definitely different here than North of Border. A table dance is 50 pesos and there is full contact and touching, pinching and even sucking is allowed. The girls set their own limits but these clubs are pretty much glorified whorehouses with most dancers´ goal is getting you to take them into the back rooms for a private dance. The private dances last three songs and pretty much anything goes for between 250 and-600pesos depending on the girl and other factors. These are the middle-lower type clubs and the ones I prefer. The first time we went to one on the outskirts of town. Dulce was quite drunk and obviously excited to be there for the first time. She was dressed in a short jean skirt with a tight red top top and black leather boots with 4” heels heels. She looked good. It was obvious many of the guys thought she was a stripper or hooker as I´m white and she´s Latina and she looked the part. We sat down and she was really getting off on watching the girls dance. As I mentioned, it was kind of seedy. The girls weren´t beautiful but what they lacked in looks, the made up in slutiness. There are usually a number of girls on stage at a time waiting to get called to a table or to the backroom. There was a guy next to us getting a table-dance from a younger sexy-long dark haired girl dressed in a red shiny bikini. He was really squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples as she rubbed her ass cheeks up and down his hard cock covered by his thin pants It´s something that really needs to be experienced and can get kind of wild. We were sitting towards the back and it was dim so I decided to pull my wife´s top down.

How did she respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)