More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

working at the mall the day after the change

I was stuck at my boring sales job at a store in the mall. On break, I open a link a friend sends, and it has a clip of some guy explaining that the world had changed and some footage of this cheerleader stuff full of basketballs. Your friend that sent it to you also sends a picture of his cock getting sucked by this uptight girl you used to know from high school. the text reads dude it really works!!

When you're co-worker comes back you decide to test it out on her first. She is a freshman college girl with a know it all attitude. she always is in something showing off her perfect curves. you had wanted to fuck her since you saw her so figured it was time to.

"hey wait a second. I want you to drop down and suck me off." your heart is racing if this doesn't work you will get fired. bet to your amazement she does. she looks confused but before she can say anything starts sucking on your rock-hard dick. it is longer than you remember and at over 12 inches. the guy on the clip was right the world had changed. she gaggs and slobbers all over herself as you start pounding her throat. you love the feeling as it catches then pops down into her esophagus. you hold her tell her to bury it to the base and watch her struggle on your enlarged cock. crying as she slams herself on it.

"Time to fuck that ass, bend over and no screaming" you tell her and take her ass that's bent over the break room table. she bucks and cries ass you rammed it in without preparation beside her own slobber from the blowjob. her pristine asshole stretching inward with the brutal thrust. it's so tight as you drag it all the way out and it back in to the base.

she can't scream but you her beg "Please no stop dave, your breaking my ass"

" you don't know the new rules, i can't break these holes here let me show you" you tell her. you step back and start forcing your fist into her ass. punching deeper till you see her stomach distending.

"here you can take two even" and you start double fisting her ass as she cries and can't believe what's happening. she shouldn't have been able to take it but she could feel herself keep stretching as he abused her ass.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)